A way to earn Atlantis Coins – New Quests

I like that idea a lot, you should make it it’s own thread. I think has potential because a lot of people that would be able to have all the maxed storages to upgrade to TC21 most likely have completed S2 Normal and probably hard mode.

I like your idea.

I disagree with S2 masquerade though. Strongly dislike that obtaining desired costumes is based on luck.

1 Like

Or to elemental portals. Anyone pulls from there? They are kind of useless now

@SamMe As I only pulled 2x 5*, 2x 4* S2 heroes I would take my chances in S2 masquerade, or a TC21. My S3 pulls are not much better.

@F170Ian I don’t have any S2 5*. I’m not in love with costumes. First, you have to be lucky to even get the costume you want in first place. Second, costume itself is more levelling work (Idrc about the extra food and mats needed). Third, original hero without costume gets even more behind. Just my 2c.

To be clear, I’d be in favour of a tc21 as you suggested. No costumes for S2 heroes please.

A quest that pops up like trials except it’s atlantis related. Beating them earns you coins and whatever else seems fit.

Everything in this game is based on luck though. Why should this be any different?

If everything was based on luck they wouldn’t have quests that show you what is possible to obtain.

1 Like

@Guvnor @Staff_SGG is this subject another in the pile of no action required ???

@JonahTheBard the facts are plane to see no replies from anyone on this thread from SG or moderaters like many other threads I read on this forums an acknowledgment would be nice. This is what I call the deaf and dumb response

I do like the idea and I struggle to get my 100 coins for a single pull too.

I’m afraid my acknowledgement would be rather hollow, as I said, we lobby for players on a daily basis but we are just players too - I can’t tell SG what to implement.

You’re welcome to check the records of all the moderators for the thousands of times we’ve spoken up for new ideas, but I’m not going to post on every thread.

But you are not the only moderator and without some kind of response from anyone then I feel it has received the d&d treatment and filed in the waste paper basket. If you like the idea please bring it up with the devs and see if this could be introduced

1 Like

Ok, deal, I’ll raise it on Monday

1 Like

Thank you very much good luck

1 Like

@Chaz092608 here is the October thread

Any update on this request

Don’t get your hopes up on SG listening to the mods, my expectation is unless if increases money for SG don’t expect a change. It’s been almost a year since hero academy and they stated that he short of their own expectations. Just join the F2P rebellion, speak with your wallet, it’s the only voice they hear.

1 Like

Hey all,

Would it not be nice that after you complete atlantis on easy and hard you earn title of " King of atlantis"

As reward you recieve 1 summon (100 atlantis coins) at each atlantis event. So we could at least have one summon each event. Its hard to get atlantis coins since i completed the season.

I feel the events on atlantis otherwise dont have much use. And we all want that 5* hero from atlantis. I still didnt get one :wink:

Greetz

3 Likes

Fun fact: with one summon per AR it would take an expected 5 years on average to get A S2/featured 5* from Atlantis portal.

So… I like your proposal but don’t expect it to change much :slightly_smiling_face:
Oh! And it won’t be implemented :rofl:

2 Likes

Though people have not answered here for long, I will do answer now to bring this topic up again. I just finished Atlantis hard and the last 5 pulls were exclusively 3*. Does this mean I will never be able to obtain a more useful Atlantis hero ever again (I will take month to gather the necessary coins by hoping special monsters will pop up. The suggestion in this thread is a perfect suggestion to at least have a small chance on a more regular basis. You, SG, just have to create a quest where coins can be earned. I would really appreciate this. This way I would not completely rely on your awkward RNG system, which decides if a special monster will appear or not! The appearance is way to low right now. Please consider this suggestion!

Cheers!

Dear mods I know it is not nice to revive old threads but the alternative is to create a new, which you would probably not like either. This is what I did the last time and afterwards you merged it into a old post anyway. Sorry if I made a wrong decision by replying here. For me this topic is still hot!