A warning to the community

Well, you my friend @Razor will be missed :sob:. Sad, sad news.

I’ve tagged you in multiple threads thanking you for your hard work, and am always baffled at how you managed to keep abreast of all the new hero information and the many initiatives you instigated. I’ve figured it out - You must be a robot :wink:.

Seriously now, I wish you continued success in future endeavours. Thank you, thank you, thank you for your service to the E&Peepers. I for one have really appreciated it.

Take care.

7 Likes

@Razor
Your presence has always been heavy and inspiring!

You ARE a Titan!

Those screenshot texts were so magnanimous and also
painful in their truths…

If only the grind had something new to offer. But each each day is the same and the diamonds in the rough…was finding players like you!

Dude… I bought the land! I go to build my cabin soon! After you exit this grind, do not be enslaved to another!
Be a Titan through a more meaningful and lasting form!

I will miss you…

2 Likes

You will not be forgotten, farewell and take care @Razor!

2 Likes

Good Luck, Razor. You gave a lot to this community, and sad to see you walk away feeling it’s been ungrateful.

It is extremely disappointing that with all the profit made from this game, no support goes to content creators, contributors, forum moderators and all those that care enough to share their knowledge and spend their time by providing to the community what SG should provide in the first place in their paid working hours. You all deserve better. I hope at least indirectly this gave you something so the time spent is not completely voided.

2 Likes

I spend i guess about 100 US Dollars a week on this game(maybe) i don’t keep track. But I agree that SG is ( as I term it) money grubbing us players to death. I want them to know there’s other games and other things to do besides this game. I started playing this game because my wife and son were playing and I thought it would give us something to do together.( I WAS WRONG). I’ve been threatening to quit for more than a year now. As far as other games go. I’m gonna go try one, and see how it shakes out. Or I could work on my model railroad or( and this is a lot more fun) I could go up on Fulton Industrial Blvd in Atlanta and chase whores. Warfrat

1 Like

$100 US per week? That is well over my biggest spend in one month last year (~$90AUD) and I felt sick about it after. But I’m not a natural gambler. There is almost no opportunity for instant gratification in this game.

1 Like

Cookie Settings