A warning to the community

Oh boy… I have to give another list. You sound very familiar!
I should know better by now to fall for these traps

1. My alliance family, I got lots of peeps
  2. Plotting my lineups, who will be my ultimate D
  3. Social war enemies who join war line channels

I like tourneys too. I dunno why but I do. Although, the rush has gotten a bit grindy lately

I believe I can answer that to you:
META = most expensive team available

And that is exactly what They are looking for
Create shiny heroes with 0.3% chance of being summoned, so cheap to get them!

But hey the Meta also provides an answer:
Meta- money ends this atrocity

But i doubt we will get the whole community to drop spending lol

To me meta means:
Meta - my endless time addiction :laughing:

4 Likes

But it did proven.

Agree on this two.

1 Like

The intelligent conversation you refer to was about a game that we all played constantly - so I am of course guilty as charged as is everyone here.

2 Likes

@Gryphonknight started a really fascinating thread about the “roadmap” being forged by SG/Zynga. Fab food for thought. Link above.

I am broken hearted for all those who selflessly give so much of their time and selves to the game in some fashion or other. I believe the biggest mistake SG is making is ignoring the player community and the bonds people have forged with each other.

From my own experience, decisions are made solely based on whether they further the company’s profit plan. Opinions may be solicited, but ultimately only a select few actually decide, and often these people are so far removed and focused solely on the company’s business plan, they ignore all input and recommendations. Not at all the ideal, but sadly very common. It may be that even if @Petri is reporting what is said on these forums, brass is ignoring it. Lack of customer orientation has destroyed many a business. It may very well destroy E&P.

I rage/frustration quit a few weeks back. Made my peace with the game, came back, and went into zen mode. For me, so much better. Free to zen.

Namaste. :heart::smiley_cat:

9 Likes

Been playing this game for three years. Spent my fair share of $$$$. Sad to see that HL, AL , AL2 and HA a dismal failure. I mean at least at minimum make it slightly easier to train troops for leveling but nope sorry pay your gems or waste your time waiting. I have a roster full of heroes I’ll never level let alone use, so I’m asking myself “Self what’s the point?” Self answers SG wants to be rich

This is exactly what I have been speculating is going on. And there it is in black and white. Granted it does require a small amount of speculation but that’s pretty much proof positive. Thanks for sharing this link.

1 Like

Good so you basically enjoy the game for the people and not for the gameplay or the features. Interesting

Tournaments is a feature

Plotting defense is not part of the game?

I did enjoy raiding before my button got stuck on one defense. But that may even out. Who knows

Sounds like beta testers are more like lab rats. A smaller controlled environment to be easily observed and run the maze, no vocal feedback wanted. That’s really unfortunate.

5 Likes

This is good. But…
The smaller controlled environment doesn’t reciprocate the big giant meat grinder!

It’s starting to sound to me like… there are a handful of testers that see what will happen when something is turned loose into an ocean with millions of sharks.
But those testers are regularly ignored,
and done with beta.
While the testers who “I love it, it’s perfect”.
Are running the show and still there!

But I don’t know. We just get table scraps over here. It’s all so hush hush

1 Like

OMG, lol. I love that response.

1 Like

Most beta testers are on the same page with their criticism of what we believe
are bad new features.

SG seem to have set in stone what they want from a feature and only very slightly adjust things
based on beta feedback.

Most beta testers were pleading with SG not to release version 30 in its current form.

3 Likes

my honest opinion, non-beta, non-paying, non-nothing

1. it’s just a game; it’s addictive, but it’s still just a game
  2. this game is not played by kids; it’s played by adults who have the “time”, even though they dont have the time to screw around in real life
  3. this game “feeds” your ocd / your need to complain / your need to “accomplish” / your need to “lurk” etc (who aint reading this is “feeding” from somewhere else)
  4. you “enjoy” playing this game 'cause you like the serotonin it brings you; when it wont, you’ll “hook-up” to another “pleasure”
  5. SG offers, it’s your choice to play; how you play it? it’s your choice again
  6. you wanna pay? it’s your choice
  7. you wanna quit? it’s your choice
  8. this game is in that stage, that it is self-sustainable just by bringing players to other SG(Zynga) games

in my opinion,
as long as SG brings new features to this game, features that wont break the flow, like “telluria”-incident,

their player “data”-base will be active with more or less players, but will be active

mark my words when I say this: this game will outlast more players’ RL than you imagine

see you all in-game! :wink:

edit: gonna bookmark this with a reminder in 2 years from now :)

14 Likes

And for all the complaining about everything we continue to play :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Ain’t that the truth. Although nowhere near as much as I used to

1 Like

Think if the only way the game is “perfect” and you have 0 complaints is if you’re f2p…only confirms all the complaints of those who spend and continually feel ripped off or slapped in the face

So while sure “game is so perfect if you play for free” sounds good on the surface, it’s not an argument in favor of how well the game is designed

1 Like

I am onboard and my entire alliance is onboard with #NoSpend until SG listens to the community! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Just finished that upgrade, I had nothing to spend iron on so upgraded it for no good reason really… I don’t pay for VIP anymore so I just upgrade things to keep one builder occupied.

There aren’t enough likes to say how much I agree and support you in this. Infinite hearts.

1 Like