Hi. I felt like making a chart tonight and I made this little thing. Is it useful to judge anything? Unlikely. I wanted to see it more as a curiosity and to review some notions that have built up since I’ve started playing the game.
- characters on the list are ordered by the amount of damage their skills do, in theory, by a formula that seems logical but might be false: I used their attack number multiplied by the percentile of the skill
- hence this list is in no way any sort of a usability/tier list as it does NOT account for their defensive stats
- I have divided them into 3 main damage groups for fairness
- the groups are not divided by 4* and 5* categories as some 4* heroes do more damage than 5s! I was honestly surprised by this. 5 heroes are hence in italics.
- I didn’t give detailed numbers to the other skill factors in (), you can find it all on this lovely spreadsheet here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eDFV6YzfCnuBjFd-GZjZAu6jqum3mlMimP4HYpv2BX8/edit#gid=0
My full list in colors: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5ERts6771l1THJKV0Z2THJ2Wmc
Single/Single + Dot
3732 FAST - Lianna
3497 FAST - Joon (+accuracy debuff 1)
3431 FAST - Sartana (with dot)
3346 FAST - Marjana (with dot)
3330 FAST - Magni (+defense 5)
2558 AVERAGE - Leonidas (+reduce mana, +leech)
2442 FAST Kelile (with dot)
2190 FAST Caedmon (+dispell 5)
2094 FAST Sonya (+dispell 5)
2051 FAST Cabin Boy Peter (+silence 1)
1851 FAST Chao (+reduce mana 1)
Single + Minor Damage to Nearby (no idea what ‘minor damage’ is exactly, but probably a % of the main… maybe)
3206 AVERAGE - Lepus Bunny (+self defense debuff)
2672 AVERAGE - Richard (+attack debuff 3)
2612 FAST - Musashi (+self heal)
2545 AVERAGE - Thorne
2356 AVERAGE - Sargasso (+heal debuff 3)
2347 AVERAGE - Hel (+mana block 3, ++holy)
2247 AVERAGE - Athena (+defense debuff 3, ++fire)
2112 AVERAGE - Grimm (+defense debuff 3)
1947 AVERAGE - Tiburtus (+defense debuff 3)
1721 FAST - Elkanen (+leech)
1678 AVERAGE - Gormek (+defense debuff 3)
1649 FAST - Scarlett (+attack debuff 3)
AoE 5/AoE 5 + Dot (damage below is damage on a single target… if it works this way at all. Maybe AoE hitter’s attack is divided by some amount before % is applied or some other shenanigans… who knows. But it should at least give a comparison within the group)
1961 SLOW - Azlar (with dot)
1873 SLOW - Isarnia (+defense debuff 5)
1867 SLOW - Quintus
1616 SLOW - Colen (with dot)
1585 SLOW - Elena (+riposte on 3)
1379 SLOW - Horghall (+ attack debuff 5)
1370 SLOW - Little John (+reduce mana regen 5)
1339 SLOW - Justice (+accuracy debuff 5)
1319 SLOW - Jack o’Hare (+defense debuff self)
1274 SLOW - Skittleskull (+attack debuff 5)
1113 FAST - Kadilen (+special skill defense 5)
1055 SLOW - Hu Tao (+accuracy debuff 5)
1047 AVERAGE - Li Xiu (+reduce mana 5)
930 AVERAGE - Mate Boomer (+holy defense 5)
1550 to 2413 FAST - Kestrel (depends on ready enemy mana)
867 or something or other AVERAGE - Locke (is that not affected by defense? flat damage? could be…)
IF and that’s IF my math is correct (and of course not accounting for defense/HP), from all this I gather:
- Elkanen is pretty worthless. Leeching utility seems really weak in comparison to others and his damage is lackluster. Compare to FAST Musashi, who also heals?
- Kadilen could really use a buff to the duration of her special, she offers little else (tanky, I guess, but meh, she looks like a tactical-use hero and 2 turns is very short).
- Little John is better on offense than I thought if you want AoE.
- The Blue Bunny 5* is actually pretty solid unlike green bunny 4* which is ultimate garbage and should get some love.
- I thought Quintus would pack a much bigger punch than Isarnia.
- I’m surprised that Joon’s damage seems higher than Marjana’s AND Sartana’s. Did I derp in math? Or is he the biggest glass cannon of the crew? Aside of Lianna.
- A bunch of 4* seems to do more AoE damage than 5*. Huh. ■■■■ you, Colen, you will haunt me for a long time up the ladder, won’t you?
- Musashi is good. I wasn’t sure, now I’m sure.
I did this just for fun. Please don’t bite me if something here is incorrect or I made some mistake or another It is also pretty late.