A store for trading ascending materials

what if you had the possibility to trade in (non farmable) ascending material based on 2:1 in the game for example. not with other players because this would lead so several problems and SG doesn’t want customers to make money of course.

this would solve the problem with the eternally waiting for the right materials. it’s nice to have 10 hidden blades but when you need 4 warm capes it doesn’t help you at all (and so on…).

i guess there are quite a few players who quit just because of that and i think (nearly) all of us would enjoy such an option.

• have a nice day :wink:

@bepohal This is probably the second most popular idea on the forum, has a massive thread dedicated to it, and is coming to the game in 2019:

(@Kerridoc @Rook @Coppersky Possible Merge of Topic)

You can also read the announcement including the Alchemy Lab coming in 2019 here:

And there’s a long discussion about the upcoming new features here:

I agree with you 100%. I am growing increasingly frustrated with not being able to ascend my characters. I have been waiting for months for the right materials. It has completely stopped my progress in the game. No matter how many Titans I defeat, Special missions I complete, they NEVER give me the ascension materials I need. this is a serious problem. As stated earlier this will cause players to stop playing the game. Just add all ascension materials to the store for purchase.

completely annoying :unamused:
sorry to hear that

@zephyr1
thank you very much for your reply!! i just signed up today, sorry if i am the 180th with that idea/topic :wink: may i delete my post

1 Like

You’re welcome, and welcome to the forum! :smile:

That’s why I tagged the moderators, @Kerridoc @Rook @Coppersky to merge your post into the existing thread, or just close this one as a duplicate. :slight_smile:

I find that far more often than not, ideas people suggest have been posted already — it’s always good to spend a while looking for existing threads with the same or similar idea, so you can add your vote and additional comments. That way the support for the idea gets consolidated into one place.

The Alchemy Lab is a great example of that working well. Support was kept consolidated in one place, and now it’s coming soon to the game! :smile:

Wasn’t/Isn’t there a topic with frequently requested ideas? Why isn’t that pinned in this section? :thinking:

There is, but it was last updated in August 2018.

Ahhh, I see.
@Petri where you at? :rofl:
Maybe it can be passed off to someone else that has more free time? Copy/paste, or just edited by a moderator (if they can edit staff post)?

Personally I think what made that post useful is that it indicated which requests the developers were working on, considering, and not considering.

Almost every new post in #ideas-feature-requests turns out to be a duplicate, so I don’t think the issue is collecting frequent requests in one place, really. So I don’t think a moderator updating the list would help all that much.

But it’d be great if @Petri posted an update at some point — though presumably the 2019 announced features are what’s keeping the developers busy for the foreseeable future. Maybe we’ll get an update in a few months. :slight_smile:

Closing at request of OP. Please use the PROPOSAL - New Building: Alchemy Lab thread to discuss.

Cookie Settings