A Special Skill for Players (not heroes) called Devastate

No, different players have different ideas and we discuss them here in the Forum. :slight_smile:

Sounds like utter nonsense to me.
April fools day was several months ago

Just a quick update …

Too many argued against this criteria, as they think it serves the top players who have been playing for long and must already have many 5* heroes and most probably at max level. Thus, the suggested PSS doesn’t apply for all players.

Here are some more comments:

I’m fine with this, thank you all.

But then, how can we recognize the players who have played, done and achieved a lot in the game? Do “they” actually need to be recognized?

With regards to criteria that the player must have Longest raid win streak of 25., I had a discussion with some of my friends … one of them has 90 win streak and the other has 220., since it counts the wins you have on others NOT when others attacks you and you lost. Only the matches you win, through raid , will count for the win streak. One of them also pointed out that this requirement “is pointless.”

The new requirements for the win streak will be …

• Longest raid win streak 300., even though it is pointless.

Also, I was intrigued by one of the responses …

which my response was …

So yes,… I will be doing some thinking on creating another new PSS so to act as a balance toward the suggested PSS Devastate skill.

But this time, I will definitely follow a different approach on having you all to participate in the development of this new Player Special Skill.

Hold on.

Longest raid streak is completely useless as a measure of skill because any cup dropper can match themselves against weaker teams for a cakewalk string of victories. Like titan finishing strikes it means nothing except as an ego stroker.

True… and thank you for your feedback.

I already updated the requirements for this PSS Devastate to include the following … for the fun.

Maybe but giving them an added advantage towards being stronger and as it would be in most cases insured wins isn’t really right or fair towards those working there way up to beat them as thry would pretty much have control of who woukd be capable of even getting close.

Other options are have top player of the month chest/rewards, or get SG to offer a 5* hero which top player of the month gets, or as they are top plsyers and wiukd be already spending more offer say 1000 gems to the top player.

All of these options coukd tgen be placed as a new page where the leaderboard is titled something like Top Player Of The Month Board.

Above that biard there woukd be a visual list of items to be won and besude their name a star for for how many times they won it.

You could also place a tiny tag at their icon like a cup or something which would only be displayed on the last months winner icon.

But prividing already strong players with greater advantages would only upset many others not able to compete.
I don’t see this to be right no matter hiw you try to make it sound.

Cheers

And again, please …
Instead of stating why the idea can’t be done, why not state what is required from your perspective to make it work. How about if you try and acknowledge the parts of the idea you can agree with.

Thank you.

Thank you @Gridlock1ooo for your feedback ,…
I’ll come to the rest of your points but please let me have your thoughts on this … will this help?

Because there isn’t any so far. The whole idea is as I stated, about making good players better and for what reason does it make sense.

If your talking about rewarding 100 players then give each one a guaranteed ascertain item a month for being in the top 100.

Your just bring back a topic which was already deemed hopeless, why because you are bored, lol

It feels like a troll, only trapped in Groudhog Day. Best of luck

Personally, I think the suggestion as defined will discourage lower-level players and cause them to leave the game.

However, I feel the idea has merit. Tone-down the power and allow every player to use it once a every 2-days in an arena (Titan, Map, Raid, War, Challenge) of their choosing.

Perhaps the damage is a sum of all
living heroes on the current team. The players should be able to select either 1 enemy or all enemies to be “Devastated”

Then if you add extra Defense, a low-level player will finally stand a chance against otherwise unbeatable opponents.

Why would people with 50 different maxed legendary heroes need this advantage?

They dont