A Special Skill for Players (not heroes) called Devastate

Post content was erased by author, … because it is not the monkey nor the tiger in man that I fear, it is the donkey!

50 5* all maxed? Mo double, ptw much? Ill be able to use that when im bored of this game and not play anymore. Stats ok, i can see that you know the mechanics. That beeing said, seems like a good idea for cashers or oldtimers. Good insentive to keep pushing big bucks, devs will love you :grin:

3 Likes

Does someone with 50 5* max Heroes need that kind of advantage?

Their alliances can knock out a 10* Titan in 30 mins.

I don’t mind recognising high achievement, but these players don’t need a game-play advantage.

Give them unique avatars, pins or their own theme music instead :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

According to Anchor’s hero guide, there are 49 unique 5* heroes, so it would be equally unavailable to both P2W and F2P players. :smile:

7 Likes

Post content was erased by author, … because it is not the monkey nor the tiger in man that I fear, it is the donkey!

1 Like

To OP for new Players to Odd for players that can get it. Why is everybody not able to calculate good stats.everything must have 99% defense and 1000 % damage sort of…

2 Likes

1 Like

3 Likes

Even Zero, top player, only has 22 maxed 5*. You might want to rethink how you phrase this description. Perhaps 5 maxed 5*.

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

Going on epileptics shock lol, nice tho :slightly_smiling_face: or like in ff3 the meteor spell but with enhance cgi and sound. Your right on this, the skill must feel like an ultima/amargeddon effect so you feel op as hell when used. Like you cant wait to use it.

2 Likes

2 Likes

No offense but this is a terrible idea.

9 Likes

Somehow and I could be wrong here but all I see with this concept is,

1. Top players only who already have the advantage of having so many 5* heros maxed get an even greater advantage and would always be on top making it impossible for new top players to take there place.

You may well make so they stay on top permanently and be done with it.

Plus who or even how many would have 50 x 50* heros maxed out to start with, do they own the game and give themselves boosts, lol

6 Likes

1 Like

So you keep repeating, doesn’t make it a good idea no matter how you look at it.

6 Likes