A special day - 1 year anniversary

Hi everybody, today it has been 1 year since I began to play. So I take the chance to share within the community my heroes and also give some love to some players that took the time and gave me great advice to make further progress in this game. I have to admit that all of their advices were very good but got ignored by my addiction to this game (summons especially :rofl:) so thanks to Lew Silverhand (our leader), my beloved youtubers @NittanyLionRoar, @Archon, @Mr.Spock and @Uclapack. Keep going guys and I hope that Archon’s war boards are getting better :crazy_face: and thanks to the @moderators for their effort in here.

9 Likes

I’ve just added “1 year anniversary” to your thread title. Wasn’t sure what your thread was about so I added it for clarity. Hope that was OK. Congratulations :tada::confetti_ball:

5 Likes

Thanks Sarah2 :smile::+1:

1 Like

Congrats for sticking around and going strong!

1 Like

Good looking heroes! I’ve been playing almost a year and a half and still love it as well. Happy battling!

1 Like

Congrats on your anniversary - best wishes into your next year.

1 Like

@Zion0991 Solid roster! Keep up the good work :vulcan_salute:t2:

1 Like

Congrats!! The game has definitely had some highs and lows throughout the year. Glad you stuck it out. Hopefully you’ll continue to enjoy it for at least another year. : )

1 Like

Got some nice stuff to work on so I’m pretty sure I’ll enjoy it :smile: only the tabards are nowhere to find for Ursena and Kage :rofl:

1 Like

Forgot this pretty lady Mr. Spock, your new favorite :laughing:

1 Like

Should have waited for your cake day. We generally don’t celebrate downloads.

2 Likes

Can’t forget about her!

1 Like

Congrats on your anniversary, @Zion0991! Here’s to another great year ahead! :beers:

2 Likes

Don’t know that…saw it here and there on the forum but didn’t really got what that cake day is about? :rofl:

1 Like

Cake day is about your forum journey. It’s like a “when you wised up and took advantage of others experience”. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Good to know now :smile:

1 Like

Congrats 1years level 53,fantastic my friend

2 Likes

Cake day reminds you that a revolution around the sun has transpired whilst only really concerned about levelling heroes.

Mine was back in August and I didn’t even realise it had been a year :joy:

Talk about self involved!

But for 1 year of play that’s a happy old roster you have. Hope it brings you smiles :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Congrats!

20 characters

1 Like

Cookie Settings