It feels like the Devs made a move in the right direction, but killed a part of the game that was fun to people, but they also prevented what was a rather large exploit (people could, starting with 3 energy, fill an entire titan chest in a day 12 hours (8 hours with the new cooldown) later if they played their cards right)
But I feel like this move of preventing players from attacking an existing Titan misses the mark. I don’t think players should be penalized for joining an alliance, they should be penalized for leaving the alliance.
- Encourages people to stay in alliances because of the penalty of joining a new one.
- Prevents mercing as a whole.
- Prevents weaker alliances from getting help.
- Prevents brand new players from helping the first time they join an alliance.
- Players who are genuinely wanting to join a new alliance are penalized (and somewhat alienated) and completely unable to assist. Not really a problem, just awkward.
Why not reset a person’s flags to zero when they leave? Then you’re on a 4 hour cool down before you can assist.
- Encourages people to stay in alliances because of the penalty of leaving one.
- Allows mercing but prevents it from being exploited.
- Allows weaker alliances to get help.
- Allows brand new players to help the first time they join an alliance.
- Players who are genuinely wanting to join a new alliance are penalized but only by a maximum of 4 hours, so that they can start helping once they get a new titan energy.
@Bahahahahaha since you have championed this topic, your thoughts as well?