A*s all round (contains cheese)

I’ve been here around a week and just want to say what a help this forum and it’s members have been. It’s run well the drama factor is low and I’ve seen zero disrespect or abuse to anyone since I’ve been here. So well done to you all, it’s great to share the enjoyment of the game with others. In my other spare time i admin a group of a quarter of a million plus and it’s not easy, so kudos to you all. It’s that good here I’ve actually been here more than there lol. Keep up the great work!

16 Likes

I think that’s because @Garanwyn is on holiday. That guy is a one-man tornado of chaos.

16 Likes

Haha so i may get my flag badge after all…

3 Likes

Aaand cue the drama :rofl:

2 Likes

I disrespectfully disagree with your statement.

You have hurt my feeling and minimized me.

How dare you.

E&P owes me free mats because of this post.

:slight_smile:

Welcome! It’s good to have you here to add to the discussion!

7 Likes

Speaking to soon I’ve just been placed on post approval lol noooo

5 Likes

Haha nooooo I’ll be banned for instigating without intent lol love it, and thank you it’s a new home from home

3 Likes

If we keep this up we’ll have to add this thread to the Ridiculous Threads List.

2 Likes

I’m new and it’s showing isn’t it lol, I’ll pick the correct category next time. Bugs and issues would have been quite amusing. No drama, fix it please…

1 Like

The ‘Ridiculous’ franchise is a collection of fan threads.

I guess strictly speaking this should be ‘community content’. So I’ll put it there. But it’s a minor point.

I’m mostly just enjoying some overt positivity. Love it

5 Likes

No, the category is correct. We have many different threads existing for ridiculousness that people contribute to. We created an easy reference list of them. Ridiculous is good in an RNG game.

Feel free to peruse and contribute. I think you’ll catch on quick :wink:

2 Likes

@JonahTheBard @nevarmaor thank you guys, I’m all out of hearts atm so you know I’m not being rude

4 Likes

Should be meant serious imo, so only minor ridiculousness, but if we try, it could become average ridiculous.

Maybe then :wink:

Now that is definately ridiculous, i like it

3 Likes

Welcome to the Forum family @SatansAngel

3 Likes

@Saphirra Thank you :smile:

2 Likes

Drama free? I must be slacking. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Nahhh… I don’t go looking for drama (it does have a habit of finding me though). I definitely rank very high in the ridiculousness factor, though. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

I have to say that while the positivity is greatly appreciated, the misleading title is not. I note a sever lack of cheese, no discussion of Cheddar, Gruyere, Pepper Jack, Colby, Edam, Gouda or Swiss to be found.

Snacklng on some pepper jack as I write this.

5 Likes

You forgot muenster. :slightly_frowning_face:

3 Likes

I didn’t forget any of them, really, but we can’t have a proper discussion of cheese if I list all of them, can we? :smiley:

2 Likes

Cookie Settings