A request to SG- a certain Lady of Windemer

I have Marjana as a hero. Unfortunately, EVERY SINGLE TIME I type her name on our alliance chat (or anywhere for that matter), autocorrect turns it into marijuana. It happened once in our alliance chat and now, my alliance won’t let me hear the end of it. :roll_eyes: :rofl:
Will you guys please change her name? Might I suggest Marge or Lady Marj? Please don’t change it to Mary Jane either. Thank you in advance!

7 Likes

At the risk of being creepy, she is smokin hot :grin:

7 Likes

Type WeedLady or GanjaGirl instead…

10 Likes

Hi @AdmiralEnzo, I’ve mover your post over here to the #ideas-feature-requests section because you’re actually requesting a (albeit very minor) modification to the game.

SG staff scans this section of the forum very regularly, so it should have the visibility here you’re looking for.

3 Likes

How many votes do you expect? :partying_face:

I have the opposite problem :face_with_monocle:

8 Likes

Actually I think we need a “tongue-in-cheek” catagory for this one!

5 Likes

That category would be #community-content :slightly_smiling_face:

But unless the OP wants to clarify that this is legit a joke, this is the correct place for requests that are both humorous and still desired.

3 Likes

Actually, it’s a bit of both. But, it’s more of a joke than a request, to be honest.

6 Likes

Try typing (and sending) “I want to assess Marjana” in game chat, to discover something else that needs fixed :wink:

5 Likes

Annnnnnnnnd even here, I’m followed by that ‘smoking hot’ comment of yours, infinite. :rofl:

2 Likes

Wow now this is a complaint that I can fully understand and support :joy:

3 Likes

I just did. Now, my alliance has yet another thing they won’t let me hear the end of. Thanks! :rofl: :rofl:

8 Likes

I’ve moved it to community content … just for more fun!

3 Likes

Let’s see how it fares here then. Hahaha. :rofl:

1 Like

The fun really starts when you try to explain what you were trying to say lol :wink:

2 Likes

And that’s why I call her Marj!

1 Like

I got caught by the “assess” bug yesterday as well. As in “lets assess this titan at the halfway stage”. Many ***'s later I had to settle for “evaluate” instead. What is wrong with “assess”?

1 Like

My alliance is funny. We can sy the f word without getting censored but can’t say lvl!

2 Likes

We have to reassess things (which gets through the filter) But it is funny that something that is supposed to prevent swearing actually creates it :crazy_face:

1 Like