A random pass through…

It’s been a while since I’ve peeped in here, so many new faces, so many legendary friends that have since retired as well. Just kinda randomly decided to log on the forum and see how everyone is doing. Hope everyone is well, and that the game isn’t driving those of you still in it too crazy LOL :heart:

14 Likes

Yes, it’s a real shame when people just disappear. I often wonder what happened to them. :frowning_face_with_open_mouth:

2 Likes

i am fine here thank you

2 Likes

Woop Welcome back :blush::+1:

5 Likes

Welcome back. Drop by more often.

4 Likes

So good to see you again @LadyAchilles

4 years playing and I’m not crazy yet.

Wait I’ve been playing 4 years maybe I am crazy.
:rofl:

Anyway hope you’re doing well.

4 Likes

I could say I was crazy before I started playing but that would just be crazy talk.

5 Likes

Hey LadyAchilles. I still randomly remember that we played before. I had the game uninstalled this year for about 10-11 weeks, but I came back. I randomly started to miss the game too, but I did fine without it. No try-hard or anything like that anymore. Just with few friends in an alliance. If I don’t count the break, 4th year anniversary will be soon for me.

Hope you’re doing good!

3 Likes

nice seeing you again, hope you’re doing well too :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Nice too see you back … have a tot of rum :tumbler_glass: from The Pirate Horde :skull_and_crossbones:

3 Likes

Hey, hope all is well with you!

3 Likes

I remember as well, are you still part of the Crew family? I’ve logged into my hero plan account and I’m like sheesh all these heroes lol…I’ve kept that account for memorabilia.

2 Likes

4 years, yeah I’d say you probably are crazy :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

What a pleasant surprise :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:! Blessings.

2 Likes

Nope, not anymore, like I said I’m in small alliance with friends and it really seems like that I lost interest in big alliances, in general. Heroplan is a good tool, I still use it myself :slight_smile: .

2 Likes