A Poll on Raiding

The opponent’s tank is generally not that important to me. I only fill up my specials, which are ultimately decisive in my team.

Provided you have high enough mana troops. This POV where I have to get 35 wins in Diamond league is tough. I got to diamond but my mana troops just are not high enough and I am losing. Plus you know, tiles being jerks.

I use mono green for raiding in diamond and my troops are lvl 13, 9, 6, for mana, and crit is 8 and 6, so theybare quite low too but i have a lot of success. I completed the challenge already for raiding.

Ok, secret revealed. This is my favorite mono team.

Almur’s def down and cMel’s debuff are crucial. My 4*. The rest is for damage. If I’m lucky, 3 opponents are taken down pretty quickly. First on the revivers and the big hitters. I usually reroll when they’re too far apart.
I’m still looking for a strong replacement for Elkanen and maybe equipping Elradir with emblems.
I keep myself between 2500 and 2700. No problems with the POV tasks.

1 Like

I always raid 4-1 and the same team, no matter what the enemy has because my attack team ( C. Kiril, Pengi, Glenda, Pengi, Inari) is so broken op it needs 9 tiles for an instant win. There is no reason to use anything else.

1 Like

If you can get 9 tiles before your enemies, there are a lot of teams for a guaranteed victory.

1 Like

For mono raiding…
I rarely aim for the tank.
Winning at 80%+
A bad board exist but is rare.
There’s always that one hero that needs to die first…

1 Like

I’m a other, I do it everyway just whatever feels right win 80% or so pf the time feel like its the day really. Very seldom rainbow or mono maybe 10% each other 80 is a grab bag of whatever strikes my fancy, I like to use my toys!

1 Like