🌹 A Player By Any Other Name... Where does your Game Name/Forum Name come from?

Mine is from a book series I love. The inheritance cycle. Saphira is a sapphire dragon.

6 Likes

Papaheavy is from Destiny 1, where you had ammo packs, before hitting a boss I would always “pop a heavy”

P.S and yes I used the heavy glitch against CROTA a few times :wink:

5 Likes

I only wish I were younger than Avril :joy:

6 Likes

“Stargasm” is the title of one of my favorite songs by Mastodon, one of my favorite bands. The meaning is slightly inappropriate, and just what it sounds like. :wink:

My alt’s username is Ghoul Wrangler, which is a song title from Clutch, my all-time favorite band. And speaking of Clutch, I’ve hoped to run into @OpossumMinister here on the forum to give them props on their name (also a Clutch song), but that has yet to happen… Perhaps this shoutout will do!

4 Likes

I read your name as nevermore and feel that good Poe tingle even after noticing the wordplay just a couple of weeks ago. That’s one of the most beautiful pieces ever written! Also a big fan of the Gaelic, and Adams. You’ve got everything right ;)!

Wish I had an interesting story but nah, didn’t think I’d ever post more than once here, and my username from my Counter Striking and irc:ing days was free. Gee I wonder why… I should probably upgrade to the more age appropriate “Cougar” instead but oh bother.

9 Likes

lol “Cougar”

Like Isarnia?

6 Likes

It is my real first name. :slight_smile:

12 Likes

same, sans the “SG” :joy:

10 Likes

May I say your avatar is very Knightly, Kira?

9 Likes

And hence forth, anyone sanctioned on the forum shall have been said to have been ‘Petrified’.

I’ll get my coat…

15 Likes

sadly, she spells her name incorrectly otherwise I would thank you kindly for the pun :crossed_swords:

10 Likes

Yes. Like Isarnia.

20 cry laughs

4 Likes

At least Isarnia dresses modestly

2 Likes

Comparatively

20 Grimms

1 Like

Hi Folks!!!
I´m Newbie in The Forum and playing this game for several months
My name is reliable on 2 things the first to letters"BJ" (thats the way that many people call me), is my two first initiales of the name. the rest “CULT” is the version of my first new car!
And it stays that for every game i´ve been playing
cheers :wink:

4 Likes

Welcome BJ to the forum

3 Likes

you can easily guess, where Htower comes from… right. I am tall and like the Police Academy character Hightower

7 Likes

Demonknight

Just created it to use on line for gaming. Used it for a number of different games and systems. When I first bought world of warcraft and lvl 60 was the cap my Warrior Demonknight was the first to reach that milestone. Then decided that warriors sucked so lvled many more to 60, 70 and eventually 80.

1 Like

Rockstar is my email address and started years ago. I just went with it.

KingNothing is my ingame. Scott (my real name) was getting boring so I came up with something else.

3 Likes

Lol,
Loved that series

Cookie Settings