A perfect mono team?

No there are much better mono blue with Frida 20 chars

I am not a big fan of always running the same teams or specific stacks but this team is my favourite atm:

Sapphire and Frosth swapped.

Oh? I would love to see a mono Ice team that has: a Debuffer, A buff stealer, a mana increaser, ailment remover, DD, EED, two healers, a 3rd hero that steals healing, and have at least 4 heroes at full mana in 7 tiles. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ugh yeah Frida Morel Ariel MagniC etc etc tons that fit the profile of necessary heroes. The steals you’re using…they are useless. Replace with fast snipers, or 9 tile average splash hitters like RichardC for fast kills rather than dragging it out by stealing buffs. A team like Frida w/ Mana troop, Morel, Magni/Alasie, Lepus/RichardC w/ lv5+Mana troop/Glenda, Ariel/another hitter/etc. Any of those is 9 tiles and game over.

9 tiles? I asked about 7 tiles. :slight_smile: Four of my 5 are ready to go in 7 tiles.

Regardless, Evelyn is significantly better then Frida for an EDD hero. Toxicandra is lightyears better than Ariel as a healer. C. Elkanen is much stronger than C. Magni.

I am not sure why C Magni would be recommended with Morel as they are redundant on defense down and wastes the potential for another special.

A level 5 mana troop will not positively effect Lepus speed and not help average C. Richard.

The proposed ice team has too many average heroes to ever get to 7 tile decision makers. Lastly, there is only one suggested path for healing whereas my team has 3 avenues to healing.

As for my “steals” being useless, I find that very interesting observation as the team I have highlighted is the team I solely used to get the the second highest recorded cup count of 3,360. I’ll await seeing better results than mine with the proposed Ice team :slight_smile:

The fact is, the team I have assembled has very unique, specific attributes that make it a 7-tile killing machine. This can’t be duplicated with any other element.

Best wishes and happy gaming.

4 Likes

True, that team you assembled is great and unique. Targeting the word “unique”

It has a lot of rare heroes in it that come from unique portals. The most common of them are cElkanen and Frigg, which are also quite hard to get unless you chase them with $$$ specifically. The other three are either a HOTM with insignificant chance to get from the ToL (Evelyn) or come from one-in-10-month challenge event portals (Wonderland, LoV).

In addition, the 29 lvl green mana troop for each of the four fast heroes…well…

So, yes, team is good, but hardly affordable for everyone.

Which is why people are proposing the blue monoteam as probably the most affordable and also very strong. Of course, team composition should be a consideration, but hit-3 heroes like Thorne or Grimm are very important vs 2-3 or 3-2 formations, so it’s flexible.

Red should be another consideration.

Best of luck with $$$ gaming!

3 Likes

Lol to the fact you use cups to measure the quality of an offensive team.

1 Like

Do you disagree with the rest of the arguments in his last post?

1 Like

I’m interested now. What metric would you use otherwise? Win percentage perhaps.

If he was using that team solely and got that level it is clearly very strong on offense

As someone who runs Evelyn, Lianna, Frigg, Hansel, Heimdall for mono green, all at +18, I can confirm that green fast offense is probably the best there is. If I could sub in Toxi for Heimdall it would probably improve.

We don’t need cups or win percentages, or any other metric you might like to devise, to confirm that this team he is using is a killer team

4 Likes

Yes many of them thanks

The OP was “a perfect mono team?” It was not “a perfect mono team on budget.”
My interest has always been to push the game as far as I can—not how far I can push it on a budget.

Regardless, the point trying to be made here is a classic, “yes, but” argument laced with passive aggression and I don’t play that game very long.

But a few facts to counter the “yes butter” …

The player that proposed the Ice Team included Alaise … just as rare as Evelyn. …and they mentioned Frida. They also proposed Master Lepus, just as rare as The Hatter.

I do not have level 29 troops for each hero—hardly.

Can keep the conversation about the game and stop making this personal?

3 Likes

LOL, at not understanding the importance of The Hatter in the current raid meta or what it takes to reach record-high cups.

Claiming the steal of The Hatter is “useless” in the current meta is not seeing how many times, along the way to 3,360 cups, he has stolen Sif and used her against the enemy’s own Friggs/Odins/etc.

Or, how many times The Hatter has stolen the Taunt from Krampus/Black Knight …

Or, how many times he has stolen the extremely valuable healing special from Prof. Lind.

Let’s see a video of the proposed Ice dream team being solely l used to break 3,300 cups and we can talk about how cup counts on that scale are not a solid measure of offensive ability.

Yes, I can confirm that I have now 3 times surpassed 3,300 cups using this team solely. I do not question lightly that it is is a “perfect mono” team. In fact, I would sincerely love to see a better team (or an improvement on this one) for the current raiding meta.

The mono Green team I use is pretty similar. My team consists of the Hatter, Evelyn, Francine, Margaret and Toxicandra.

1 Like

Quinn from 7DD has 5x 30 mana troops

While the team mentioned in OP works well together, its real power = charging speed comes from those high troops, which enable heroes specials to play out !

High troops require high $$ investment over shorter duration, else will take long time in regular levelling…

Hence, I find nothing big in the mentioned team except a “brag-message - about high troops” that are the REAL enablers of the mono-green to deliver better win ratio & be labelled as perfect by the person who wrote the OP !!

So, If I skip the HYPE & BraG… It’s JUST a TEAM , made better by those troops !! :grinning:

1 Like

My laugh my way into global first all purpose kill everyone raid team is usually gazelle ratatoskr evelyn frigg zeline. Not quite mono since gazelle is way too good not to use, but hey it’s green lol. I’m a sucker for using tiles to wipe the enemy that’s why I adore heroes like chameleon wilbur ratatoskr etc. The two different fast mana dispels mean that heroes like sif krampus etc don’t bother me and Zeline also takes a lot of the bite out of the direct damage defenders also.

This is my team that delivers big wins & Gazelle’s buff makes it a powerful mono :smile:
&
consider LoLo a nature fellow :wink:

This looks like a great team! I can’t watch full vid until I’m on wifi but I’ll be sure to do so. I’m debating maxing one of my hatters rn (ucla has a lot of fun with him) so maybe your newest video will sway me. And ofc Toxie is just awesome. :slightly_smiling_face:

I sometimes sub in Francine for The Hatter if there are no buffs to grab I just need to get more emblems on her. How do you like Margaret? I still can’t get her initial release form out of my head so she has always been a big “no” for me.

Right … 5X Liannas with these troops would work just as well together. The ability to cleanse, increase mana, two options for debuffing, two stacks of DD, and three avenues to healing have nothing to do with the strength of this team. It is all troops!?

Again, another poster that can’t keep the conversation about the game and has to make an attack on me. The comments here say more about them than they do me.

Excellent team! I still fumble with Gazelle. I need to use her more to get her right.

I could make an argument for The Hatter being the most important hero in the current raid meta …stealing Sif/C Obakan/Elena and/or Prof Lind and/or Krampus/BK is priceless with raid formations.

3 Likes