A New ToL Challenge

Greetings all!

As some of you may recall we did several challenges in the emblem quests, mostly for the sake of fun and variety, that seemed to be pretty well received. The two that pop into my head the most are:

All vanilla challenge
4* challenge

No Proteus challenge, which is basically my everyday E&P life :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Anyway, with the help of one of our wonderful moderator @Dudeious.Maximus I wanted to propose a new challenge:

4 star only challenge in the next Tavern of Legends!

I think it would be a good challenge and a lot of fun for those without a lot of dupes, depth, etc. Break out some old heroes you forgot existed, etc. Feel free to post as much info here when you do it from teams, to victory shots, to whatever else you want.

Calling upon some of the “usual suspects” who took part in the others. Please don’t be offended if you’re not listed, I can only tag so many:

@sleepyhead @SamMe @Sarah2 @Circe @jinbatsu @Mallix @Silencio @Ruskin505 @Robkirky1

I hope some of you are as excited as myself and The Dude abides?

Good luck out there!

:beers:

13 Likes

I already completed that at the previous ToL. Does it count?

1 Like

Given there is no actual prize or anything and it’s just for fun to say you did it, then sure. If you did it, you did it. Congrats! I hope everyone else who wants to try is just as successful!

I can make things more interesting by posting a couple videos this time. Let’s all have fun!

1 Like

I dont think I have 50 4stars ( well possibly if I count those that are 1/1) is it ok to use 3stars as well, but just no 5s? Otherwise I guess I could do some of the stages with only 2 heroes.

Edit Just checked I have 31 4 stars that are above 1/1. Not quite enough to have 10 teams of 5 in general but i can do this anyway i think.

2 Likes

@Kilted im sure that’s fine, when we did the 4-only challenge for the emblem quests, 3*s were definitely allowed too!

@Muchacho thanks for bringing some fun back to my gaming experience :slight_smile: great idea to do this

3 Likes

@sleepyhead Cool, I will make sure I use all my 4s even those at 1/1 and just put in 3s to make the numbers up to 50.

For anyone interested, this is what I’ll be working with. I will create my prospective teams tonight.

3 Likes

Fun idea, and thanks for the tag @Muchacho!

I want to see who the next ToL bosses are before writing: challenge accepted! :sweat_smile:

I have plenty of 4* maxed, just not too many emblemed. :thinking:

5 Likes

What fun @Muchacho :star_struck:!

That’s me too lol. :wink:

5 Likes

me three :slight_smile: with my 5*s included, my roster is deep enough that I don’t have to plan in advance…

with only 4*s, I will need to give it a bit more thought!

5 Likes

@sleepyhead is correct as far as I am concerned. Just no 5’s at any level, all 1’s, 2’s, and 3’a are fine to mix in. I only ask we don’t all use the “easy button” of a team of Aife’s.

3 Likes

Wait, is it 4* heroes, or 4x heroes?
EDIT:

Okay, 4* heroes only.

2 Likes

DEFINITELY 4* heroes, NOT 4 heroes. I will edit, thanks.

1 Like

Cool. I sorted out my teams on heroplan now while on break from work. I think I’m kinda weird in as much as for ToL I never like to know what bosses etc are in the stages in advance.

I am short 2 four stars, but to keep the difficulty up I will use all of my 4s including those unlevelled (and if the game somehow gives me 2 more by the time ToL starts no matter who they are I will put them in) Instead i have dipped into my 3s for two unlevelled healers in Candy and Frosty to use in Teams 1 & 2.

Teams:

4 Likes

So vanilla 4* or everything with 4*?
I’m not sure if I have enough S1 4* to complete taverns at all :rofl:

1 Like

I will stick to only vanilla 3* and 4* s this time. Note - with costumes if I have them. Thankfully I have only four 4* which are not vanilla.

I intended ANY 4*, but you’re welcome to make it harder if you want! :+1:

1 Like

I counted, I only have a little bit over 20 S1 4* max, so that will be a real challenge. I have to do the first 6 lvls only with 3* if I want to have a chance :see_no_evil:
Don’t think I can do that…

3 Likes

It is completely possible. Done that 2 times already. Even won 7 stage with 3* once. You will probably need to use some bombs on the bosses though.

1 Like

I don’t keep dupes, so I have 29 unique maxed 4’s so my 3’s will definitely be used to get me started. I anticipate those middle stages, maybe 4-6, being the most difficult.

Cookie Settings