A new building for 2022

Well I know I am not Picaso but why not we have some thing like this

This is a Fishary house which add a featuer to the game to start fishing new /old items to craft new/old battle items in while offline or waiting online chating or doing map or war.
Ofc could be regular/permuim fishing net, that can collect the items.
Also a player can have 1 or X amount of boats to sail for a price if gems, this also can be add to the VIP as new addition.
I mean Come on ppl we are in a water community and its clear that if there is fresh water there will be fish!
So stop wasting the running water and get us the fishary house :wink:

4 Likes

And how about a pub for my Kiril, the brewery master? He doesn’t eat fish :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Well it could get him some seaweeds xD lol

We know that it’s gonna be Wilbur that will catch all fishies… .

3 Likes

He need to be in Atlantis base in S2.
I am talking about the castle in S1 map.

Yay! Every serious game should’ve a tavern! :beers:

2 Likes

Seriously, doesn’t every D&D campaign start in a tavern? Or did I choose my geek friends poorly?

2 Likes

Is there a new building or upgrade of building this 2022?

So far, no. Wouldn’t be shocked if they do something unnecessary to add with the rest of the stuff they already bloat this game with.

1 Like

MxJune - they are adding more heroes, empowering (mask) the old ones (but not the first HOTM - Hel) and stronger firepower (limit breakers) so players stay and $pend more and more. These are easy to do rather than redesigning the game to generate firepower like making new building so heroes can have their costumes made rather than buying - for free than $. Now, always fight unlike the start up, building structures. The game i$ overpopulated.

1 Like

They did mention that they may have a couple ideas for new buildings in the Spring 2021 Q&A. So look over in that thread for the potential new bulding ideas.

I’d rather they fixed the existing buildings, adding S2 heroes to TC20 (or 21, right) and making HA a decent way to deal with dupes.

Add 0.1% chance to pull Salmon Loki and deal

2 Likes

Yay, and let’s have a sushi bar next to it to make good use of him :partying_face:
also, Mok-Arr soup, anyone?

Even just some ability to customize our “empire” without spending gems would be nice.

Jedon - look like Farmville add to this game :slight_smile:

If that fishery will finally give me my Wilbur after over 2.5 years of playing, I’m down, lol.

I suggest a new building is a tailor shop / dress shop that will saw
fit costumes to all heroes of choice. As trend of Zynga, creating costumed heroes to be pulled.

Change the name of Shop , and change it to MARKET
In That Place , We can SELL AND BUY,.

1 Like