A more balanced and fun war

I think that emblems were an alright idea, but nothing was done to accommodate the balancing issues it brought up in wars and such. Since you face the same heavily emblemed jacked up team potentially 3 times in war, while only having 1 properly emblemed team of your own that you can only use once, makes wars harder than they used to be because of the fact that they get to keep their strongest heroes.

So my proposition is that instead of picking 1 defence team, you pick 3, and after one is defeated, you’re next team choice takes its place. And after the last one is defeated, you get a point bonus or something. This would give a sense of progression after defeating someone instead of just getting points. Youd be working towards a goal of completely wiping out players teams. it would also let the enemy teams scale down with you as they become weaker along with you as you use your good heroes. It would also add more elements of strategy since youd have to consider 3 teams for defence instead of just using your strongest heroes as well as make use of your other heroes.

Also get rid of field aid. Literally everybody hates it, so I dont see why it still exists. Or at least make it half as powerful

22 posts were merged into an existing topic: Field Diversity