A Limit of 80 heroes, why?

(post content was erased by author, can not be deleted … automatically )

And … because it is neither the monkey nor the tiger in a man that I fear, … it is the donkey!

You can buy more space in the store - under resources.

6 Likes

In the gem store there is a resource department where you can buy more roster spots. Did you notice you get a roster increase when go to the next exp level? This last becomes intermitent after you reach a level above 25 I think.

3 Likes

Post content was erased by author, … because it is not the monkey nor the tiger in man that I fear, it is the donkey!

They are permanent any you get 5 at a time.

3 Likes

Post content was erased by author, … because it is not the monkey nor the tiger in man that I fear, it is the donkey!

4 Likes

It’s probably the ONLY thing in the game that’s a good value.

4 Likes

Which heroes are you keeping? I would suggest only keeping 3*, 4*, and 5* heroes. The 1* and 2* heroes should be used as food to feed your other heroes. I also suggest feeding same color to same color since it gives you an exp boost but that might spread your leveling out more so it’s personal preference.

3 Likes

And … because it is neither the monkey nor the tiger in a man that I fear, … it is the donkey!

FYI

Prices for +5 slots increase :slightly_smiling_face: per 5x purchases.

1 Like

7DD’s Hero Grading Sheet
Titans: Passive & Versatility > Tiles > Stamina > Special

Common 4 :star: Heroes you’ll want for titans:

• +ATK (to allies)
    • Wu Kong
    • Boldtusk
    • Kiril
  • -DEF (to foes)
    • Grimm
    • Tiburtus
    • Gormek

Raids: you’ll lose cups anyway when sleeping, enjoy attacks.

5 Likes

4 Likes

great!! congrats!!
20 char

1 Like

This gif is moving too fast for me to catch your heroes lol can you just screenshot each page instead? I would also suggest joining an alliance that is fighting 8* or 9* titans. From what I’ve seen so far you look like you can handle those high level titans. It’s important to get minimum loot tier IX (9) to get those 3 ascension item rolls and increase your chances of getting ascension items.

2 Likes

There is a recruitment forum. And you are about to get lotz of offers here.

My first suggestion is look at all the defense teams in the top 100. Copy them. You need to think more on how you will level up that mob.

2 Likes

Yeah it is under the orange section. You can look for an alliance there from their posts or post your own topic detailing yourself and what you’re looking for in an alliance. Alliance Recruitment - Empires & Puzzles Community Forum

There is also the alliance recruitment tab in-game under the global chat but that can get confusing and crowded.

1 Like

O&O like the old O&O Defrag program?

Sorry, couldn’t resist :slight_smile:

1 Like

1 Like