A letter to an old friend ( Khagan to Ratatoskr) - COMMUNITY SENDING MESSAGE TO SG (MUST READ!)

• RAISEEEEE SHIELD

0 voters

MADNESS MADNESS!!! Ratatoskr reading Khagan letter

My dearest Rat friend,

the gods (SG) are going loose, their minds have been overtaken by greed, and their ''bigger picture of WORLD ORDER resolves around fullfiling immediate pleasures we help them earn upon! (ridiculous power creep, 1000 new heroes while no real diversity and depth to content, in game options and playable features and responding too little to the community proposed solutions/ enrichments of game)

Are we going to pray for the gods to come to their senses and let them be? Are we going to hide in taverns, where commoners share tales of legends, our LEGENDS??!? Drinking beer and thinking of better days? WILL we turn to dust before we do something? As far as I can tell, half drank and belly full, I am still LORD of this capitol and enemies still shiver when I take a casual stroll. And you my friend, how much you need your land, your valley of peace, to suffer, before you FIGHT for it, YOU DAMN BELOVED RAT!?"!
My friend, I am sending you SHIELDS, not SPEAR, for we not seek war with our trusted gods! SEND MY SHIELDS and this letter to all the LORDS AND KINGDOMS, its time to UNITE! I am trusting you and you alone on this mission ! The hope of E&P lies in your little feets! And when you gather every single being of this world, look to the left, when sun is rising…

*Once gathered, beings listen to the Commander Khagan speech :

…AND WE WILL RAISE GOLDEN SHIELDS UP HIGH TOWARDS SKY, so the gods in the clouds, can gaze into their reflection, and see their own sad state within!.. So they can find answers , to DO BETTER!!! RAISE SHEILDS IF YOU CARE FOR YOUR LAND! RAISE SHEILD FOR YOUR BELOVED BROTHER AND SISTER NEXT TO YOU, AND IF YOU CARE for YOUR ENEMIES TO STILL SHOW ON THE BATTLEFIELD, so you can have a good LAUGH after ALL IS SAID AND DONE!.. and to return home, with pride to see ANOTHER DAY, another puzzle WAAAAAAAR!

tumblr_mho0qc1EjQ1rl06klo1_500
ARISE FELLOW HEROES OF ALL THE EMPIRES ! OUR WILLS SHALL BE TESTED, BUT OUR HEARTS WONT BE PLAGUED ANY LONGER…WE STAND TOGETHER, FOR A SHIELD DAY, A SHIELD MONTH OR A SHIELD ERAAAA!!! RAIIIISEEEEEEE NOW! RAIIIIISEEEEEEEEE NOW!!! RAISE FOR EMPIRES!!! AND THE HOLDS STANDIIIING! TAROOOOOUUUUUU TAROOOOU (SOUNDS OF HORNS) . SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! (shields reflect )

// VOTE AS A SIGN of SUPPORT FOR EACH OTHER and FOR LOVE of the GAME we still BELIEVE IN! AND HOLD THIS BANNER UNDER EVERY COMMENT YOU POST on the forums, so DARKNESS infesting GODS wont be able to stay…WE WILL REJOICE with GODS AGAIN!!!

Invite members from your alliance to vote, even if its the only thing they ever contributed on the forums! And thank them 10 times in my name as well!

30 Likes

tl;dr: SG is planning on further breaking down the balance of this game.

6 Likes

COURAGE B1gHeadASS, we are many, and WE STAND TOGETHER!!

6 Likes

Donating all my sturdy shields for this…
20210119_093800

6 Likes

I was silenced for the time being… I see there are already 61 shields raised and with your generous offer, we have additional 68 sheilds to hold. Heck, is it too much to go for a 1000 SHEILDS?

Thank you!

I have seen many threads, where community is concerned or not approving the proposed changes, but our voices are dispersed. Therefore I propose, that everyone voices their opinion here. I will also make a poll with all the known changes, so each and everyone can vote, whether they support individual additions or not :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Commander Khagan adresses his crowd, full of mysterious beings

Here we stood for five days and five nights, remaining ever vigilant and we are already chiping away at the darkness ever so elegantly as far my barbaric nature allows it Vigilant watch

Gods favourite champions are not getting additional blessings for doing dirty work in their name (NON season 1 costumes CANCELLED) for AS LONG AS WE HOLD OUR SHIELDS UP HIIIIIGH!!! On to many VICTORIEEESSS!!!

We fight for those in NEED, not for those who already have all the praise and glamour!

And NOW, that Gods know of our exsistence, we will help them see a true honourable path, where the life and afterlife can thrive in their respective enviorment!

WE PROPOSE :

In which segment do you feel, game needs to take priority with development? ( to increase fun& longevity of game in year 2021). PICK up to 3 options!
  • FOCUS ON NEW CONTENT with little changes to the approach : (new SEASON, new recycled premium events, new heroes, costumes for premium heroes)
  • FOCUS ON BALANCE (rebalancing weaker heroes to an extent, lesser power creep for new heroes , reevaluating rewarding system/ drop chances, make mythic titans more alliance stimulating,…)
  • FOCUS ON NEW FEATURES with more impactful changes ( new sorts of puzzles, quests, challenges, alliance participation events, alliance building/ and items and approaches to playing the game - while keeping better parts of current events same/small changes, )
  • FOCUS ON MORE INTERACTIVE options : more options to do in town, decoration of town to your prefred element,. varied options to do on map, building castle defense options for castle attacks/defenses, introduction of new items, ingredients, mats while offering new ways to use current ones, more ways to differentiate among other players)
  • FOCUS on CHALLENGE/ something to look up to : (above diamond arena with special rules and rewards for top1-100, events/options to test high end teams/ players , inclusion of challenges where 3* and 4* are mixed with 5* to even playing field, challenges have options to dare you to go always higher ( increased risk for chance of better rewards)
  • FOCUS on TACTICS ( more war options, formations, more options how hero talents interact, expand options in alliance vs alliance competitions, alliance trading options, front line rules in war,etc…)

0 voters

1 Like

ALSO VOTE :

DO YOU FEEL, SG needs to expand their revenue options?
  • NO, we only want new heroes with increasing powers and new skills
  • YES, I would support new features and premium content if it REDUCES power creep (increasing stats of heroes) and offer more interesting and meaningful content to look for in future and build upon

0 voters

My friend, it doesn’t look like there is much we can do about the power creep or SG’s greed.

Stating our opinions can only take us so far if it only falls on deaf ears.

I lend my shields as well to the cause! Let’s see how far we can go…

6 Likes

Cookie Settings