A letter for SG – Free 5* for Everyone on Christmas / Free 4* Ascension Material

Hi SG, I was a good boy the last hole year. I help another player with some tips of the game.
I had a very good behaviour in chat and in the forum too. :blush:
I always helped my alliance to defeat titan and win wars. :wink:

So I wish the christmas morning a 100% to get a 5* for everybody who play the game :grin:

Only once, this will make everyone be happier and all players will wish "Happy Christmas!! " each other.

Frohe Weihnachten!!
God Jul!!
聖誕快樂!!
メリークリスマス!!
Feliz Navidad!!
Buon Natalie!!
Joyeux Noël!!
Vrolijk kerstfeest!!
Giáng Sinh vui vẻ!!
Veselé Vánoce!!
Feliz Natal!!
성탄을 축하드려요!!
Wesołych Świąt!!
С рождеством!!
Hyvää joulua!!

Happy Holidays to you as well. :snowman_with_snow:

3 Likes

What if they gave us all Throne 5☆
Still gonna have good holidays ?
:rofl:

1 Like

It would be a nice gesture toward small players. And he would make a good feeder for me. :smile:

@Jedon He’s in my team, so I wish another chance :rofl:

1 Like

Free 5*??? Looooooooool, dont hold your breath. Maybe and I do mean maybe; they might give us 1 or 2 gems…maybe (with spit on them)

3 Likes

I dont said free.

300 gems for a 100% 5* and for being a good boy all over the past year. :innocent:

2 Likes

But .
But … what about @Rook and @NPNKY and @LadySuzanne they can’t say they been a good “boy” right :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Haha! No :grin: But I would take the Thorne. He’d be a tasty snack for whatever blue awesomeness I’m leveling at the time!

2 Likes

Lol at least I’d have a better option to max than Aegir :joy:

1 Like

On christmas morning they should give us a choice, you pick one of the HOTM from this year for free. Not gonna happen but we can dream. :slight_smile:
Green one might come in handy in my deck, what would you choose?

1 Like

@jahjah Albriech?

But were you a good boy the last year?

That line is applicable only in two situations.

1. Santa
  2. Cheesy p.r.
    :slight_smile:

Maybe they’ll make the 5* drop rate like 3% for us. Ask Santa for something realistic and you might get it. Oh nvm

I ask Santa to exist. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is a really good idea and SG will not really itch it when they make us such a present!
OK, many people have the game only installed but for the active players who played in the last 48std I.e., it is a really welcome thing and it would make many players happy…
So on…
Greetz: MAC

1 Like

I think this would go under the " Shortlist of Frequent Requests (Ruled Out & Considering - Please Read Before Posting!" category

Wouldn’t it be really cool if we could get one free legendary hero summon around Christmas time!? It would still be a random draw but it would be where you could get any legendary hero from any challenge, classic, or Atlantis event! That’ll be giving back a bit to the players for their support!

1 Like

Have to say I like this idea…wont hold my breath though. Much to stingy!!!

Dreaming…waking up Christmas morning and checking E&P …(yes I am that addicted …errr I mean dedicated to this game I even check it Christmas morning)

I see we have mail …click to open it and see that E&P Santa is REAL. In our Christmas mail he has left us all 1 of each 4* ascension item!

Wow …how awesome of SG to give all their loyal supporters a nice Christmas gift as a thank you for our dedication and not to mention…for making them very rich!

Ahhhhh it’s nice to dream.