A legend quit the game:-(((( bye bye zero

turns out he was a man, not a piece of Skynet code turned good.

14 Likes

I saw Anchor account in 7DD today. Maybe he came back? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Whoa

1 Like

@Xero786, you know what’s coming…

FLYINGHUGTACKLE!!!

You will be sorely missed, but you make the correct choices always. God bless you!

13 Likes

Well, @Xero786 hope you will come back one day just for casual play, I can’t forget your advice on watchtowers and other game plays.

I wish you well with your family, remain blessed.

1 Like

@Xero786 a true inspiration within the community. Good luck in all your future endeavours. Your be forever missed but never surpassed as the No1 all time player. Goodluck

2 Likes

@Xero786 Best wishes buddy and don’t worry, I’ll always be your hero :sunglasses:
Peace, mi amigo.

1 Like

Yes @Poor, Anchor is back. :+1:

5 Likes

Thanks for all the help you have freely given, and the time to give that help @Xero786
Enjoy your family, time passes oh so very fast.

2 Likes

Wooaahhhhh… Awesome. :blush:

I hope he comes back

2 Likes

Bye bye Zero :sob::sob::sob:
I wish you all the best. Enjoy the time with your family!

5 Likes

It must be some really though decision after all this time, neverless family comes always first.

Hope to see you again in here/in game.
Never really known you, but always giving me the vibes of a nice and funny person.

4 Likes

If chosing between a game and family is a difficult decision, someone needs to do some serious self reflection.

That said, thanks for setting the bar.

2 Likes

One top 10 challenge spot freed.

1 Like

Thank you Zero :pray:

1 Like

Another legend is back, and another one quit…guess the high aspiration to be at the top just as exhausting…sigh!
Take care Zero. And come back anytime when you’re ready again! Ciao.

5 Likes

I remember the first time I saw his video on YT. He was revenging other players one by one. He even didnt realized he climbed to no 1 spot during this recording :grinning:. It was like piece of cake for him.

Realy a legend. All the best Zero!

8 Likes

Zero the no 1 player of empires & puzzles.
you will be missed :slightly_frowning_face:

5 Likes

Thanks for the quality videos, Zero.

3 Likes