A legend quit the game:-(((( bye bye zero

I am very sad that he left, hope he will come back

3 Likes

Really? He quits or just changes Alliance?

Seems like a joke by how it is typed.

He’s gone. It was a choice of spending his time focusing on work and his wife and son, or on staying at the top, and that’s not really a choice at all.

I’m not big on words and goodbyes but I can tell you there was never a humbler champion that always had time for everyone else and never once tooted his own horn. He probably stayed on longer that he planned because of the sense of family we have; For almost 2 years many of us grew and kicked ■■■ together - when my family and I moved 3 states away and had no friends, 7dd (and Z in particular) was a constant rock, always there with a kind word. (jesus now I’m tearing up at the gym).

It is a sad day indeed for those of us that know him, but when you love something you have to let it go.

PS The swedish girl part is because long time player Malin is also stepping away.

48 Likes

Thank you for all your contributions @Xero786, we will miss you.

6 Likes

Farewell @Xero786!
I learned so much by watching your vids. We will miss you for sure!

4 Likes

All the best @Xero786! You’ve been a pillar to the community,albeit one that everyone wants to topple… :rofl:

Take care and hope you’ll have time for some casual gaming from time to time…:smile:

4 Likes

Oh man that’s bad news :frowning:

Thank you for all you’ve done for the community! You’ve been a benchmark for so many people. Best wishes for your real life and of course also to your former teammates.

Me :cry:

3 Likes

Wish I could like this more than once. @Xero786 best wishes to you. Thank you for your contributions.

2 Likes

Enjoy your family! I’m sure to them you are always #1.

I appreciate all the effort you put in to helping your fellow players. Your advice really helped my own enjoyment of the game.

Take care and enjoy your new spare time!

5 Likes

So sad. But did Anchor come back? I have just seen his account in 7dd

3 Likes

Goodbye @Xero786 enjoy focusing on family life. Your videos were an inspiration to myself and many others

3 Likes

Good luck to Zero :slight_smile: Family is the most important part of life, enjoy it!

5 Likes

And this is how a legend borns.

The man walks away and only the name remains in the memory of all of us.

I raid once against him and it was the most exciting moment I remember.

There was a player that ruled the game, he discovered its secrets and share them to us without expecting anything in return.

12 Likes

There is also a rumor going around that he is trying to sell his account. that is most assuredly not the case.

8 Likes

I’m sure that’s more wishful thinking on the part of potential buyers :blush:

2 Likes

Like Dante said great great player…always there for everyone… all the best Zero …you’ve been an inspiration …thx

2 Likes

Wow… That is sad. Although I have never interacted with him but he was like one of my personal heroes in the game. Initially I learned so much from his videos and then Anchor’s videos. Now both of my heroes are gone. :sob:

Anyway, all the best to you @Xero786 for all your future endeavors. Wishing you and your family all the success and love in this world.

Saravada.

2 Likes

Enjoy your family life @Xero786 …I know the videos and the legacy - when I used to peep at the leaderboards over the past year or so…
Certain names will resonate with E&P, and I wonder if anyone will ever fill / replace those big shoes … I highly doubt it…

Cheers and godspeed
Box :package:

1 Like

@Xero786 DAMNIT ZERO :frowning:

2 Likes