A Green Hero Dilemma

Hello everyone,

I have 8 sturdy sheilds (4 of which are earmarked for Zeline). Who would you spend the other 4 sheilds on? Mostly looking for AW purposes. (I have Lianna, Zeline and Lady Locke at 3/70 and 2 Melandors at 4/70 and 3/60). Only 1 Damascus blade and 3 tomes.

SmartSelect_20180524-110218_Empires

Morgan and Lianna! love these ■■■■■■■ :smiley:

1 Like

Morgan at 3/47 is fun… not the most versatile or useful, but great in alliance wars as she drains health of an alby or whatnot without charging mana… seems like you have a good set up. I am happy I gave Morgan the shields.

1 Like

love to hate? they make me dead (Lianna anyway).

1 Like

For AW full 4* will be better than 5* 3/70. I recommend to wait for Peters, Hansel, Caedmon

2 Likes

I’d love to trade my mats for your heroes if I could :slight_smile:. Since you already have Zeline and Lianna, I think Kadilen is the best choice. Zeline completely outclasses Horghall. Elkanen is mediocre overall. Morgan is really fun and interesting, but not necessarily powerful.

1 Like

Elk and Groot are my only 5* but I have only been leveling Elk. I won’t be able to get Zeline but if I could get Morgan or even Locke, I would spend my resources on them.

1 Like