A full day online?

I’ve been trying to get revenge for a whole day, but the opponent is more than 20 hours online, I go from instant to instant to check, but there’s no way. It is impossible for someone to spend 24 hours playing without closing the game for a single minute.

Maybe there’s someone trying to revenge you who’s thinking the same thing?

2 Likes

I wonder if the person bought a shield, which protects them from attacks :thinking:. IMHO a complete waste of gems, but you never know.

I once seen somebody with a shield active and the message was something like: you can’t attack xyz as it has an active shield.

The online message is different.

1 Like

It is not a shield. I also agree, a total waste, I have no idea why they use it.

2 Likes

Definitely, because right now I’m not online and I get attacks and revenge all the time. If you wanted to seal it, it was bad.

Some people find a way to play from a laptop or pc and they are 24/7 online. Look at Deatlift. He is in top 10 for months.i never see him offline.

2 Likes

I believe you killed the charade, it makes perfect sense.

1 Like

Every time you looked it up you’ve been online too… :wink:

JB, how’s everything going?

I’m still rocking in the free world, man.

Happy and healthy.

I take it you’re still smashing that #1 spot?

Good to hear!! That’s most important thing, staying healthy. Just made it to level 92, feeling old​:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. Been doing well going to #1, made it 4 days in a row this week. Good to talk to you. Stop by and say hi when you get a chance!!

1 Like

Cookie Settings