🔫 A first for me: being attacked for at least 50 times in 1-2hours; tower filled up in an instant

:gun:

attacks were from 3h ago to 2h ago

but 50? no old revenges available anymore?
maybe SG can leave only the possible revenges, from now on, in the tower?

don’t know if this is a feature request or a bug or just ‘wow’ category…

login > 28dec'20 - 50+ attacks in 1-2hours /// see description for the tower video - YouTube
tower > 28dec'20 - tower filled after 50+ attacks in 1-2h /// see decription for video - YouTube

2 Likes

I for one am going to place it in the ‘wow’ category. That’s a lot of attacks in such a short time @BoolzSan_CrewKNIGHTS

3 Likes

46 were highest number of attacks I had while I were offline , in just matter of 26 minutes…
I guess that’s pretty normal when you reach the higher diamond arena, 2800+ trophies. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Note to self STAY OUT OF THAT DIAMOND RANGE !

4 Likes

Not really. I usually get a half dozen attacks that knock me sub 2700 and it slows down drastically. If I drop below 2650 then it’s mostly revenges at that point.

1 Like

It depends on how well your defense team holds. If your defense team loses the first few attacks then surely it can slow down after, as you won’t be matched up as much as when your trophies are above 2800, which is usually in the top 100 ranked. And as you probably already know, the top 100 is extremely competitive ( taking in consideration the small amount of players there) resulting in your defense team to get matched with more attackers at the same time. :wink:

I should have probably mentioned that my defense team had lost 17 out of the 46 attacks and the total of only 152 trophies at that time. And that was the reason of so many attacks in such a short amount of time. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Wow! Definitely Wow!

1 Like

I had one foray into Diamond just once and not only could I not find an opponent that was beatable but not findable and let the connection time out and 15 minutes later I had lost ~200 cups and decided that this Arena was not for me.

2 Likes

Hahahahahahaaaa . I have played over my head and found myself begging for losses to knock me down