A few questions about Cup-dropping and Raiding

Ah, thank you so much for the clarification, all :slight_smile: It has been mighty helpful. I now stay just below 1100 before beginning to fill the chest and then slowly work my way up to 1200 when itĀ“s full. Then drop down again, gently. Seems to work better and more efficiently. Thank you again :star2:

@Dr-Zoidberg - No need to apologize for sharing a tip, even if I knew it already! I actually discovered it only a few weeks ago, but thank you still. :slight_smile: I tend to use it when thereĀ“s an hour or so left; that enables me to fill two monster chests a day with the way my daily routine is, without going overboard, having to ā€˜be in gameā€™ too often.

@Infinite - I am not the least bit surprised to hear that. ItĀ“s quite clear with all the different ā€œoffersā€ too, such as the Goblin Balloon, and ā€œlimitedā€ stamps and what not. They are hard at work, the psychologists.

@Homaclese - Aaah, I understand, thank you! Yes, I must admit, I also feel more ā€œaliveā€ when doing PvP, than just the, somewhat, mindless grind, that sometimes needs to be done. :slight_smile:

@TijaraTaj - I feel terrible to land in this ā€œcup dropperā€ category too! Though I do not do it that drastically, only by 100 points or so. PoV - you mean, the requirement to kill XX heroes, or? I seem to have checked that box awfully fast; its one of few goals already met for me! Hah, I was taught that too, ā€˜always do your bestā€™, maybe we are around the same age then :smile: Thank you very much, you too! :slight_smile:

@LadyRobynHood - I have begun to do that too, and really test what works. Ah, happy to meet a somewhat new player too! You as well, thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I donā€™t really understand why someone would assign a morality to cup-dropping. I donā€™t see it as a ā€œloopholeā€, but rather a ā€œtacticā€ and I donā€™t see that it does anyone harm. A bit like bluffing in poker, maybe. Or leading with a low card in euchreā€¦

You hit me, I hit you back, we both get to fill hero chest and get lootā€¦ :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

morality? so here is the problem: A guy lvl 63 with a def TP 4380 does a cup dopping. He cuts his cups down somewhere to 800 and then climbing up and hitting (not revenging) players lvl 20 - 30 with def TP 2500 - 3 500. He knows they will never revenge. Does this look as a fair tactics? Not for me at least. This is poor practice and that is why I really dont like cup dropping and I never did that. I would be ok if that worked like you wrote but unfortunately many people does not only revenges but also attack players who can never revenge. As for me, this is arrogant, selfish and very unhonest play style. Casual players, F2P or new players are demotivated when seeing this. Thats it for morality.

3 Likes