A few ideas

Hi, First of all sorry for my bad english or grammar :stuck_out_tongue: but ive learned it mainly from videogames ^^

while looking to the forum for a few months and playing the game since august and past expierinces other games ive listed a few ideas that ( maybe ) can improve the game or at least reward some loyal people that spent some moneyā€¦

mostly what i see is people complaining about summonsā€¦ sometimes someone do 100+ summons and get a bunch of 3*/4*ā€¦ then someone else spent 300 gems and get a 5*ā€¦ always happy for the person but in some way i feel like the most loyal / regular / cheap 2 play players betrayedā€¦

sow my first idea :

create a extra vip system that rewards people for their paying efforts like for example : when you reach an certain amount of gems / money usage you can spin like a bonus wheel where there are 5* in listed ( like 5/10 ) you can make them old hotms like alasie/gravemaker for example or atlantis heroes cuz these 2 categories seems very populair and still keep the charm of seasonal/evenement heroesā€¦ amount i let to youā€¦ but on that way people get a guarantion they get a 5* soon or later and have a look out to the wheelā€¦ itā€™s also a great way to thank you loyal payersā€¦ mainly the funds and money gain will increaseā€¦ also a free to play gamer have a chance to get a 5* then if he reached the amount of gemsā€¦

second idea :

this contains on new resourcers with gems like for example 50% faster world energy regenation / raid energy or a populair one the titan energy 50% fasterā€¦ if you make it usage with gems that people can get 50% faster titan energy you will have a hole in the market :slight_smile: 12* titans mainly guarantee for a lot of people ascension matsā€¦ some top alliances fight them always but people with smaller amount of top players will keep stuck at lower titans all the time and never have a chance to get to a good titan for better lootā€¦ its the people their own choice they buy it or not sow no disadvantages of power level thereā€¦ but on that way you gave lower players a chance to get higher titans also sow everyone have the chance to get there or at least higherā€¦ if youre a top alliance with long time players youā€™re settled nice ofcourse :slight_smile: but if you a player that not play for long its hard to find a top alliance and get to higher titansā€¦

maybe alot of people will hate those ideas ofcourseā€¦ but in my opinion it seems some good ideas but everyone have a different taste ofcourse! :slight_smile: feel free to give you opinion about it :slight_smile: also if you have a better improvement for this let me know!

Several of these ideas have been proposed before (I have faith that our resident archivist, @Zephyr1, will hunt them all down faster than I could).

But the big problem they all have is that they tilt the game toward big spenders even more heavily than it already is. What youā€™re proposing, in effect, is being able to buy a guaranteed 5* draw, and to buy access to high-star titains.

The current system of summons is completely fair, in the sense that everybody has the same chances for getting a 5* on a given summon. A heavy spender may get more chances, but not better chances.

What youā€™re proposing makes things unfair, because once you spend a certain amount of money, suddenly your chances of a 5* go up to 100%. Big spenders get lots of advantages in this game already. This is an added one they donā€™t need.

2 Likes

The first idea, a ā€œbonus spinā€ based on money spent, is similar to these:

@Kerridoc also proposed a refinement to the old shard idea to better address risk of the P2W components of the original version:

It also bears similarity to the increasing odds as you pull ideas, like these:

It also has similarity to ā€œguaranteed 5*ā€ ideas like these:

(@Kerridoc @Rook @Coppersky Possible Merge of Topic or closure as duplicate)

2 Likes

The second idea, acceleration of Titan energy with gems, has actually been brought up twice in the last week, so I wonā€™t even bother digging past those:

https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/t/titan-gem-skip/80228/2?u=zephyr1

(@Kerridoc @Rook @Coppersky Possible Merge of Topic or closure as duplicate)

2 Likes

Do those two posts above sufficiently cover it?

2 Likes

Well, itā€™ll do for a start :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Thanks man! You can have a genuine, limited edition Garanwyn Cooldown Like :sparkling_heart:

The sparkles make it one of the limited edition onesā€¦

3 Likes

AIā€™ll keep this thread intact, because any merge is impossible with two distinct ideas in the OP. Please continue discussion in one of he threads @zephyr1 has provided.

1 Like