Under new management

Space available in an excellent mid range alliance :slight_smile:

We are looking for someone who understands and appreciates the need for good titan and war habits.

11* titans.

We are an international, English speaking, team of players with a wide range of experience and team strength. We ask everyone to stay up to date with the pinned message and have Discord as an optional extra for those that want it.

We have a simple war strategy that works well and allows for chaotic log in times and differing play styles. Organising the chaos is winning us wars :slight_smile: We have a strict 6 flags or opt out policy.

If you like to play several times a day, hit titans and are happy to opt out of wars if you are too busy to use all your flags, then we would love to meet you. :coffee:

If you have questions you are welcome to pop into our entry server on discord. Ask anything you like, it won’t be long before someone answers :slight_smile:

A Few Good Heroes : 2000 trophies : See you there :slight_smile:

3 Likes

We care about team spirit a lot more than team strength :slight_smile: Come visit if you are looking for a great alliance, but be warned, you are going to want to stay :wink:

2 Likes

ANNND… it’s got some awesome leaders who put a lot into making it fun for all! I dare someone to try and not fall in love with our alliance :):heart_eyes:

2 Likes

This is a very solid and stable alliance with active, long time leaders. A great place to call home

2 Likes

As a newer member of this alliance I can verify what a lovely and supportive bunch they are - always willing to give help and advice as long as you are willing to bash titans and kick butt in alliance wars.

Join and you will not regret it!

2 Likes

You are exactly the kind of player we are delighted to have join our ranks. Especially now you have stopped apologising for not having as many leveled heroes as people who have been playing 10× longer :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Keep asking questions :slight_smile: We enjoy answering them :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

DBC, I’m considering an alliance change and believe A Few Good Heroes might be a good landing spot for me. I have a few questions for you. I can download discord. Just let me know how I can contact you.

If you like the game then you’ll love this alliance. No angry teenagers with a grudge against the world, just a brilliantly diverse bunch of people pulling together to create a fun distraction from the real world.

2 Likes

To be fair… sometimes we act like teenagers, just not angry ones :smile: But we are old enough to realise that world domination is hard work! :rofl:

1 Like

QFT.

Also a new member here. I can vouch that you will be made to feel welcome and included.

Plus, we have cats and cake in the basement. Yes, cats and cake! :scream_cat:

1 Like

It used to be spiders and cake… but for some reason that never caught on :thinking: plus the cats ate all the spiders! :joy: But we like Perilin and not just because she brings cake :heart_eyes:

1 Like

P.S. What does QFT mean lol? (If its rude you can whisper :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: )

1 Like

Quoted for truth is the generally accepted meaning but I don’t see why anyone should confine themselves to the common meanings when it can be tossed randomly into conversation and made to mean new, obscure or convenient things.

Querulous French Toast anybody?

Or, QB Blitz is my Favourite Track on the much maligned Pacific Daydream album.
I like this one, suddenly there are a lot more people sharing my musical taste on online forums :slight_smile:

1 Like

@DBC How can I get information from you about joining? I’m on discord

If you follow the discord link in the top post, you can chat with us there :slight_smile:

1 Like

Our dog owners started a rebelion :scream:The basement is now full of cats AND dogs. What could possibly go wrong? There is still cake, but the spiders have moved out in disgust.

One space available, pets welcome :laughing:

1 Like

We just took down our first 11* :star_struck:

Come help us ruin their day more often :grin:

1 Like

Come join us today, before war matchmaking!
You know you want to…

1 Like

One of our members is stepping down after the war :frowning:
We have taken down a few 11* now, come help us become an 11* alliance :slight_smile:

1 Like

Things that go bump in the recruitment section :slight_smile:

1 Like