A dude šŸ‰ could come your way

Nice, thank you.

Now I only need a castle so that these dragons can guard my princess :rofl:

8 Likes

Iā€™m here for all the villainous needs you may have LOL every Castle needs a villain and every princess needs an arch enemy

3 Likes

Quick question, since all of you basically have it maybe one of you can answer my confusion LOL how do you guys get titles other than regular or mod etc? I admit Iā€™m old and not tech savvy :laughing: Been playing for four years and just realized u could lock troops a few months ago. :flushed:

They are bestowed upon us when The Bard chose to give the honourifics out.

Mine cane from having zero clue how to actually do any forum stuff yet being in here all the time :joy: Hence a regularā€¦ish.

2 Likes

What he said. A moderator or above can do it. You have to be in the admin area.

2 Likes

well that makes me feel less stupid so thank you for that LMAO so basically stand out until youā€™re noticed LMAO somehow someway that always seems easy for me :smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

3 Likes

This is a really cool Thread @Dudeious.Maximus. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Okay seriously I am really curious as to how the hell you got that kind of title

Lmao. Iā€™m with u. But then again I always tend to stand out and either get hated or ā– ā– ā– ā–  people off as a witch LMAO feel free to change the letter of that word

1 Like

Really I got censored even in that LMAO

2 Likes

Iā€™m probably enemy #1 here. People hate the truth. And I tell it unabashedly. Especially staff and admin b/c I tell it about them too. Idgaf. I wonā€™t be told what to say or how to think. And in here, thatā€™s too dangerous to allow.

1 Like

Bwahaha nice to meet u. Sounds like u and I have alot in common. The truth hurts and we take the responsibility of saying what others only think :laughing: got line? We should chat :laughing:

1 Like

I approve of this message :grin:

2 Likes

Then it would be the princess guarding the dragons

1 Like

I do love how you conspiracy theorists alway rewrite the narrative so you become ā€œpeopleā€™s championsā€. Brave enough to tell the universal truths no one else can see.

But you get flagged because the ā€œtruthā€ as you see it is normal a total nonsense and then you insult anyone and everyone that tells you that you are wrong.

But your are correct in the sort of dangerous altered reality thinking is dangerous to allow. But since shutting 8chan just created new places it was proved that it was impossible to contain it.

So censoring it is the only option left for the mainstream.

Of course this makes you a victim of oppression but Iā€™m totally ok with that

7 Likes

Tell me how u really feel boss :kiss: TBH I just hate drama and have no fear in telling ppl to accept we all are not meant to agree on views. That doesnā€™t mean either view is wrong but so many only believe there is only 1 thought process and continue ranting. Sadly i see it alot so I use humor to diffuse. I also like long walks on hot coals and sarcasm ( if ya canā€™t tell )

2 Likes

:joy: :joy:

The only thing youā€™ve ever proven is that hearsay, conjecture and gut feelings are ā€œThe Truthā€. With zero corresponding evidence to prove any of your wild theories correct.

You are unable to have reasoned debates, just adopt a stance of ā€œOnly I am ever right, you are all just corporate stoogesā€ whilst sprouting total fabricated nonsense.

So you can call me any and all names you like, I have wonderfully thick skin and I enjoy watching people make total fools of themselves. So in that I thank you because you do keep me very entertained.

1 Like

This is a fun, positive thread. Can we please try to keep negativity out, and get back to being positive here?

5 Likes

And to think ā€¦ This all started cuz i asked how to get a title :laughing: no wonder i have to buy :popcorn: in bulk. I can start :poop: without even trying. Dang Iā€™m good :laughing: :heart:

1 Like

I think you just sowed the seeds for your title right thereā€¦ :poop: starterā€¦

@JonahTheBard for your considerationā€¦?

2 Likes