A dude 🐉 could come your way

Woop @BobTheSnark for sorting out the rare quest stuff :+1:

12 Likes

Woop @Ruskin505 for helping out on the rare quest stuff

10 Likes

Awesome and well deserved @Ruskin505! :fire: Bookend dragons suit you quite well.

5 Likes

thanks @BobTheSnark @Ruskin505 , enjoy your new dragons! and thanks @Dudeious.Maximus for handing em out!

5 Likes

When I initially saw the poll, I thought "oh boy everyone is going to thank me and @BobTheSnark.
Then I saw no thanks.

Ego crushed.

But this makes me happy.

10 Likes

Yours did take a hour late by me as was going to Sort it but had to take a call … Then sort something else out … In my original post in the main topic by sgg i did thank you there :green_heart:

2 Likes

I’m guessing the initial oversight by some is because you’re helpful all over the forum and we associate you with so many good things :slightly_smiling_face: For me, I’ve always been extra grateful for your help in tracking global participation, as well as sharing your AQ results etc. Those were two of the things that have been invaluable for me since I joined here. Which is why I love your dragon bookends so much! Data is the best. And dragons, naturally. :dragon:

I say if you get more emojis they have to go in front of the last dragon :wink:

3 Likes

This, 100% this. The forum needs people that are assets to the community. Ruskin and Snarky Bob are two that always are there to help other members.

Cheers!

4 Likes

Emoji are given in time line as creates the users i wont swap any around … More fun and reminds me of this topic

1 Like

Thanks @Dudeious.Maximus but…

…honestly, as much as I appreciate the emoji, the whole “regular Rare quests” feels as much like a failure as any kind of success.

I failed to make the case that “more regular” Rares should mean even a modest increase in the number of mats, and now we have, at best, a formal cap of zero increase - forever.

So yeah, @Ruskin505, I get your feeling. I’m not sure that we’ve achieved very much for players. Honestly it makes me sad of trying to communicate.

6 Likes

Looks like you are right bcz I loved every post in this thread specially dragon’s post :smiley:

1 Like

I am scared :flushed: :face_with_spiral_eyes::grimacing: of the :dragon: Dude :exclamation:

2 Likes

@zephy for being part of the calendar folk :green_heart:

6 Likes

@Junim for being part of the calendar folk :green_heart:

7 Likes

@Sh1 for being part of the calendar folk :green_heart:

6 Likes

@Elioty33 for helping the calendar folk :green_heart:

7 Likes

Dont forget folks …

6 Likes

Ooh thank you for the dragon, another one coming to my collection :heart_eyes: and congratulations to all the other calendar folks getting their dragon emoji today also :muscle:

5 Likes

I have asked this before can someone lettuce knoe if a calendar maker folk has a birthday or cake day id appreciate it …:green_heart::+1:

1 Like

Congratulaitons to the new :dragon: emoji owners !

3 Likes