A dude šŸ‰ could come your way

Yup there are plenty of people who donā€™t like it, but I never hear people say itā€™s not effective advertising.

Their commercials are far better and far less annoying than other insurance companies (yeah, thatā€™s right Flo, Iā€™m looking at you).

2 Likes

Yup, I woke up one day and said Holy crap, what did I do to myself lolā€¦:rofl:

3 Likes

I miss commercials from other companies. Iā€™d give this guy a cat: :grin:

2 Likes

Old Spice commercials are classic.

And I also like the smell of it. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@Chadmo deserves a dragon for always giving his knowledge to players on who to level next giving good advice. Keep it up dude :+1:

8 Likes

Hey howdy hey, I got a dragon. Thanks Dudeious!!

7 Likes

Congratulationsā€¦ A magnanimous honour #2 @Muchacho

3 Likes

Yes. And the Black Conservative Perspective was interesting, as well. :+1:

1 Like

Thatā€™s dude from bridgerton! :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

1 Like

LOLā€¦ just to break a stereotype hereā€¦ a man doesnā€™t have to be a conservative to like the smell of Old Spice. :wink:

And I also donā€™t think there would be anything at all wrong with a woman liking the scent so much that she decided to wear it herself.

I continually remind my girlfriend every time starts to run low on her own shampoo, that she is free to use my Old Spice scented shampoo any time.

I like the smell on myself, why wouldnā€™t I also like it on her? :smile:

3 Likes

There is Old Spice body wash in the shower if I want it. Stupid cats avoid showers thoughā€¦ :cat2: :grin:

1 Like

I do quite like the smell of it. I donā€™t care if itā€™s not the ā€œhipā€ scent. Iā€™d rather use my grandfatherā€™s cologne than some lame frat bro scent that is supposed to make women want to pounce on me any time I get near them. :laughing:

2 Likes

The best Old Spice advert (thatā€™s a commercial to my Murican friends) with the guy from Brooklyn 99 playing the drum set from his muscles.

Total A+ Classic.

2 Likes

Fourth @jge as the thread of base camps did make me smile and kinda needed on the fourm for fun. Thank you.
@JonahTheBard did merge it must be losing me touchšŸ˜‰

Here the thread for a bit of fun.

3 Likes

@Dudeious.Maximus Thank you for the dragon medal itā€™s much appreciated
Take care

3 Likes

Itā€™s a great thread, but not surprised you werenā€™t aware of it, itā€™s older than you, whippersnapper

1 Like

@Nervicii
Gets a dragon for the work he does on reddit for the E&P community.
I donā€™t get reddit haha but he moderates the people there keeping them in line.
Thanks tehjoch :wink:

4 Likes

Iā€™ll have to give it to @Guvnor as heā€™s put in a lot of visible work such as calendars and event sheet cheats which honestly take a lot of time and commitment to make

second would go towards @NittanyLionRoar as his starter videos helped me boost my game knowledge in the early stages

third will have to go to @Anchor for his hero grade contribution to the community

fourth goes to @Avicious as Iā€™ve learned a lot from him about raiding

and final fifth to Thor whoā€™s not on here, but he has a healthy line group community that offers some additional challenges that put a twist on the game

4 Likes

Maybe he lost his dragon as I had to approve his post. He used a naughty word.

1 Like