A dude 🐉 could come your way

Yup there are plenty of people who don’t like it, but I never hear people say it’s not effective advertising.

Their commercials are far better and far less annoying than other insurance companies (yeah, that’s right Flo, I’m looking at you).

1 Like

Yup, I woke up one day and said Holy crap, what did I do to myself lol…:rofl:

3 Likes

I miss commercials from other companies. I’d give this guy a cat: :grin:

2 Likes

Old Spice commercials are classic.

And I also like the smell of it. :slightly_smiling_face:

@Chadmo deserves a dragon for always giving his knowledge to players on who to level next giving good advice. Keep it up dude :+1:

7 Likes

Hey howdy hey, I got a dragon. Thanks Dudeious!!

6 Likes

Congratulations… A magnanimous honour #2 @Muchacho

3 Likes

Yes. And the Black Conservative Perspective was interesting, as well. :+1:

1 Like

That’s dude from bridgerton! :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

1 Like

LOL… just to break a stereotype here… a man doesn’t have to be a conservative to like the smell of Old Spice. :wink:

And I also don’t think there would be anything at all wrong with a woman liking the scent so much that she decided to wear it herself.

I continually remind my girlfriend every time starts to run low on her own shampoo, that she is free to use my Old Spice scented shampoo any time.

I like the smell on myself, why wouldn’t I also like it on her? :smile:

2 Likes

There is Old Spice body wash in the shower if I want it. Stupid cats avoid showers though… :cat2: :grin:

1 Like

I do quite like the smell of it. I don’t care if it’s not the “hip” scent. I’d rather use my grandfather’s cologne than some lame frat bro scent that is supposed to make women want to pounce on me any time I get near them. :laughing:

1 Like

The best Old Spice advert (that’s a commercial to my Murican friends) with the guy from Brooklyn 99 playing the drum set from his muscles.

Total A+ Classic.

2 Likes

Cookie Settings