A dude 🐉 could come your way

Nice work on the double dragon duo. Well deserved!

7 Likes

Just seeing this post makes me happy :grin:. I enjoy trying to help :nerd_face:. I’m glad that the language part doesn’t irritate those around all the time, as it is a long block of text :joy:. To be forthright, if the account ignores mine or others’ attempts to reach out about this, I will begin to flag later posts. Anyway, thanks for the appreciation, it made my day :nerd_face::nerd_face:

9 Likes

Congrats to the new :dragon: owners. @J_3ezy , @The_Seeker & @OAlexisO. Well deserved indeed!

9 Likes

happy to hear :slight_smile: your consistent helpful actions have been noticed and appreciated :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Very much so - Congratulations, great people :partying_face::rose::bouquet::slightly_smiling_face: :mirror_ball:

8 Likes

@OAlexisO for helping the mods out :green_heart:

11 Likes

thank you for your recognition @Dudeious.Maximus :slight_smile: congrats @OAlexisO !!

5 Likes

Thanks :nerd_face::nerd_face:! I’m truly glad I’m helping :grin:! (if I ever do become annoying just send me :pause_button: or something emoji (like slow it down here :joy:)

12 Likes

Nice! Congratulations to all the new keepers of the dragons… whoo hoo!

8 Likes

Congratulations on your new emojis !

5 Likes

That looks superb, congratulations! :partying_face: :tada: :slight_smile:

6 Likes

8 Likes

Hey, @Dudeious.Maximus . I’d like to nominate @Ventress for a dragon for this:

Also, @Armian for putting it in pretty picture form.

10 Likes

I was here to write something like you :upside_down_face:

7 Likes

I third the nomination!

6 Likes

Yes! :100:

5 Likes

@MonsterMonty for there contribution in the season of love emoji Extravaganza

11 Likes

@Armian and @Ventress, for there contribution to the hero museum thank you both for your effort in that project :green_heart:

14 Likes

Welcome to the new :dragon: cult members !

6 Likes

Congratulations, and thank you for contributing too! :partying_face: :dragon: :gift: :100:

6 Likes