A dude šŸ‰ could come your way

@Rook Just compare your and my avatar, I think cats and dragons are similar to each other. You can easily see similarities in their eyes or behaviour. :grin:

2 Likes

Main difference between cats and dragons is that dragons breathe fire. Cats breatheā€¦ cat breath.

Iā€™ve owned enough cats to know that cat breath is far deadlier.

6 Likes

4 Likes

I am just an old scallywag who sails through the seas of the vast world of Villains created by E&P.

I am proud to be a pirate.
Iā€™ve slayed dragons and slaughtered somewhat over powered opponents have I.

What is this new game I have already forgotten.
Or is it a game at all?

No medals or honors have been bestowed upon me,
Perhaps there is sound reasoning behind this ,
as what would a medal serve as just to waste away.

I will take the friendships and wear them proud as this is all that an old soul needs to carry-on.

Hi @JonahTheBard

7 Likes

Thatā€™s what makes it awful.

My previous job was in a shipping warehouse, one of the items we shipped was cat food.

I donā€™t think there is a more disgusting smell on earth than the smell of a busted container of cat food that has sat in a hot warehouse for several weeks. That is the kind of smell that, once itā€™s on you, it never seems to go away.

Then there are the maggotsā€¦ :nauseated_face:

3 Likes

Good day to you, my biker buccaneer!

I would have given you a medal, but youā€™d only have buried it in a treasure chest on a desert island :desert_island:

You have been bestowed with a title and emoji, in recognition of your piratical idiom.

7 Likes

This serves me well and I am honored with what I already have.

I am but a humble pirate whoā€™s hope is only but to bring joy to a few souls whenever possible.

Hope that everything is well for you as we both look forward to warmer weather.

Yarr!!!

6 Likes

Trade you one of my medals for the cool pirate logo?

Still not entirely sure how I got all these medals, I assume they must be purple hearts for all the times Iā€™ve been shot in the buttocks trying to flee from overpowered teams in alliance warsā€¦

5 Likes

Or maybe they are purple hearts from the many times you in advertently offended someone by just being the crazy SOB you are.

Oh wait now I am off topic.

Nice to see you still Kickin. Yarr!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

There isnā€™t enough room on this website to fit all the medals Iā€™d have for accidentally offending someone :laughing:

Nice to see you still kicking here too! Hope the weather lightens up enough for you to get back out riding again. :+1:

4 Likes

Wow, I never looked closely at your avatar before to realize itā€™s the Geico spokeslizard. I just assumed because there are so many cat avatars here already ā€¦

3 Likes

@Dudeious.Maximus I canā€™t wait to tell someone to go have a cow!!!

7 Likes

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah to that!

oh wait, wrong farm animalā€¦

3 Likes

Instead, Iā€™d sayā€¦

Donā€™t have a cow :rofl::joy::rofl:.

3 Likes

Cowabunga, Dude(ious)

1 Like

I wouldnā€™t describe that as a smell so much but more as some type of noxious gas. That type of nastiness that would kill a black dog and rust his chain.

1 Like

I have no idea who or what it is (Google didnā€™t help me to find out), but in my avatar I have Toothless from ā€œHow to train your dragonā€. :smile:

2 Likes

The GEICO (American insurance company) mascot:

download

GEICO gecko

3 Likes

I used to work at GEICO. Did not expect them to come up on this forum.

1 Like

All kinds of crazy stuff comes up here. Well, okay, Iā€™m probably responsible for a lot of it.

Never had GEICO insurance myself, but Iā€™ve got to admit, their advertising is more entertaining than most other insurance companies. Which doesnā€™t really say much at all about the company or the ā€œproductā€ itself, butā€¦ the gecko is kinda cute.

2 Likes