A dude 🐉 could come your way

:laughing: yet oddly enough it wouldn’t be the first time I was called that :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I would wear that with pride considering other things i been called :smile: :smiling_imp:

Well it is said that you do not go forth to seek a title; rather, a title shall seek you out when the time is right. Perhaps now is that time…

I sincerely hope that you be granted your most deserved :poop:

1 Like

That was all fine. The actual mistake was conversing with it…

But we can positively move on and talk about dragons and fun stuff again. @SamMe See what I did there??

2 Likes

I’m laughing so hard i made the dog fart cuz i woke him up :laughing: luv this community. No wonder after almost 4 years u can’t get rid of me :laughing:

2 Likes

maybe your title should be ‘Mistress of :popcorn:’ then. or ‘Bulk :popcorn: Buyer’ or just ‘:popcorn: Vendor’ :laughing:

1 Like

@Dudeious.Maximus Any chance of a skull and crossbones :skull_and_crossbones: to boost my recruitment chances for The Pirate Horde? I’m sure our illustrious former leader Zephyr1 would have approved!

@AncientPirate1 managed it somehow!

Shame there isn’t a :puffin: one :frowning_face: or I’d be angling for that too

1 Like

I like ‘Popcorn Queen’ too. :wink:

3 Likes

This is a positive thread so as requested please only post positive comments.

Anything else is off topic for this thread

1 Like

So yah want a :skull_and_crossbones: under yah name?

2 Likes

Also don’t really care if this thread goes of the rails at times… Just aslong as it cool and entertaining and civil.

8 Likes

L ID- notoriousdad

Other 20 characters added

Yaaarrrr!
Pretty please! I have rum :tumbler_glass: to bribe you with!

3 Likes

No, you just tell it how you see it. A world apart from how it is.

Plus I don’t think you know what “narcissist” actually means but I’ll let you look it up. Because I’m not sure it means what you think it does.

Sounded good when you wrote it though I bet. Using big fancy words indubitably makes one look more intellectual after all.

Well, I tried to lighten up the thread :pensive: :penguin::skull_and_crossbones:

5 Likes

Reminder to follow the #Forum-Rules.

EDIT: If you believe someone is breaking the rules, please flag them, and let the Staff and Mods handle it. Resorting to flaming, baiting, name-calling etc will only bring (the wrong) attention to you.

12 Likes

You did grand job at that ya Pirate!

1 Like

Dudeious made a great thread let’s keep it that way. Like my Grandma always said, “Some people always bring joy to the room whenever they enter. Others when they exit”.

Peace and Love kids.

4 Likes

Oooh. I see it. Thank-you so much @Dudeious.Maximus
Now, about that rum I promised you … I think @AncientPirate1 has drunk it all. Oops

5 Likes

Got grog 20 bottles :wink:

5 Likes

This old pirate hits the beach in summer.

Margaritas for a couple of months.

Yarr !!!

:palm_tree:

This is also a good time to restock my rum.

5 Likes