A dude 🐉 could come your way

Aww, how nice, congratulations :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Grats to the new dragon club members :popcorn: :kiss: :beers: :love_you_gesture:

10 Likes

Very worthy fellow dragonians!

9 Likes

Congratulations and best wishes to all the new dragon owners.
@ArktikaTF
@sommc
@Remus_von_der_Venus
Well done and well deserved
:beer:

10 Likes

Bumpity bumpity bump bump bump. :sweat_smile:

Congrats all on your dragon!

6 Likes

Ok, after having s̶t̶a̶l̶k̶e̶d̶ politely observed the following members for awhile now, I feel that the following should be given emojis for contributing to the love in the forum by being the Top 10 Like-Givers this quarter who do not have a title, emoji, or honorific.

@Gwniver
@L33tVortex12596
@kwong79
@Ranvir
@wolfagenda
@tyhrex
@948ri31
@Magnifique
@Endugu
@BlackZed

Please almighty Dragon Lord Dudeious.Maximus I sacrifice a goat in your name…

28 Likes

I support / good going. thanks for spreading the love! And thanks to all tagged for sharing the love too

@Gwniver
@L33tVortex12596
@kwong79
@Ranvir
@wolfagenda
@tyhrex
@948ri31
@Magnifique
@Endugu
@BlackZed

you all rock! :slight_smile:

21 Likes

Oh, I had no idea one could see that, how do you know the statistics? :blush: I know I am often out of love :sob: The system should allow for more Likes :pray:

Thank you for your kindness and for noticing :slight_smile: All one can hope is to be an inspiration and have a positive influence. I´m always inspired by this quote;

billede

:droplet: :ocean:

20 Likes

On the top beside your account profile picture there are 3 lines, click on those, choose users and than you can choose the period you want to see.
Although for me it’s ranked after likes received and I have no idea how to change that ranking to for example likes given…

13 Likes

Thanks y’all…how sweetie you are
@Yomagn-tho @sleepyhead

9 Likes

I wholeheartedly support @Gwniver 's dragonisation. She’s one of the forum’s sweetest and most uplifting members.

I’m afraid my endorsement may be detrimental to her candidacy though. :joy:

13 Likes

that’s a great list of people in there :stuck_out_tongue: @Yomagn-tho @sleepyhead

jokes aside, thanks so much for the nomination, you guys are a real great bunch of people!! :beers:
I support all that’s been tagged too, they’ve been around a lot spreading good cheer and helpful thoughts in the forum!

Cheers! :wine_glass:

14 Likes

Ok if at all possible, I would love it if the following forum members got an emoji or a forum badge.
They all really do deserve something for their positive contributions:
@Gwniver
@L33tVortex12596
@kwong79
@Ranvir
@wolfagenda
@tyhrex
@948ri31
@Magnifique
@Endugu
@BlackZed
Quite happy to gift any of my emoji’s or forum badge

18 Likes

I completely agree with this statement. She’s still genuinely positive (borderline naive) and as much as I would love to join the ranks of emoji holder the positive attitude does not always come easily
and sometimes requires a real effort on my part.
I would also like to endorse the following peeps:

@kwong79
@Ranvir
@wolfagenda
@tyhrex
@948ri31
@Magnifique
@Endugu
@BlackZed

14 Likes

Your efforts don’t make it any less worthy. While I can’t say I’m as familiar with you as I am with @Gwniver , your positivity has never seemed disingenuous to me.

8 Likes

Thank you, Your sweet. There have been many a time that I have completely deleted a post so that I could step back and rethink a response trying to keep in mind that although my world revolves around me … other peoples lives do not and they have feelings also.
“One kind word or one act of kindness leads to another. So, whoever you are, wherever you are, online or offline, remember one act of kindness can create a ripple effect that spreads outwards, touching the lives of others and inspiring kindness everywhere .”

11 Likes

@Yomagn-tho
@sleepyhead
@JGE
@L33tVortex12596

Thank you for the nomination !!! :kissing_heart:

10 Likes

You guys are amazing! :hugs:
Thanks for the nomination!
@Yomagn-tho
@JGE
@sleepyhead
@L33tVortex12596
:hugs:

9 Likes

Thank you for the kind words :heart: :smiley:

7 Likes

Many thanks for the nomination, @sleepyhead, @JGE and @L33tVortex12596! :hugs:

I’ve been doing the same thing. I’ve edited even one line comments many times for this exact reason. Although compared to most people, I’m pretty silent.

10 Likes