A dude 🐉 could come your way

I shall await the great honor to be bestowed upon me :laughing: I’m a patient :poop: starting :popcorn: eating mistress lol

2 Likes

Seeee I’m helpful not just a :poop: starter. I gave steve the platform to get his jolly roger. * shakes rear end while whistling yo ho yo ho a pirates life for me :notes: *

1 Like

Lol. It was from a thread here in Community content

2 Likes

Rigs always has a way of expressing himself that puts a smile on my face :laughing: :popcorn:

2 Likes

@MxJunie n @Xiao gets one for letting us know the status buffs thread is a bit outdated…

If there anyother one’s lettuce know down in the comments… I try sort it so it updated :turtle::green_heart::+1:

9 Likes

@Radar1 @Sam-I-Am @ferg @sleepyhead

For there efforts on this thread…

Thankyou soo much :green_heart::turtle:

13 Likes

Thank you :grinning:

Love my new dude :dragon:

5 Likes

Thank you for second dragon :grin:

7 Likes

You ascended and limit broke your dragon! Well done Radar1!

10 Likes

Yay, congrats on your dragon @Sam-I-Am! :partying_face::tada::tada::tada: Now we are dragon twins. :wink:

Congrats to @sleepyhead @Radar1 @ferg too. :+1::smile:

6 Likes

Whoa! i got a :dragon:!?! Thanks for the bling, dude!

It was nice to contribute to something besides a reset in the counting thread, and not just be moaning about my tribulations in the trials or some such. :laughing:

and thanks @SamMe! the twinning continues… :trophy: :dragon: :partying_face:

edit: haha, silly me replied to the wrong post. :roll_eyes: :man_facepalming:

9 Likes

Congratulations to all you new dragon Warriors :beers: :popcorn:

8 Likes

thank you @Dudeious.Maximus ! happy to bear one! and thanks @SamMe @Mistress_of_Shadows ! really happy to have one :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Cheers to u my friend. :cocktail: and to Almighty dragon dude himself I say thank u for appreciating ppl who try to help and make a difference in the community :cupid:

2 Likes

The Dragon club is growing day by day…
Congratulations to all new :dragon: owners.

5 Likes

The @OldCynic

He does a fantastic job on he’s thoughts on heros, always worth reading…
Feel free to plug your site here @OldCynic

Top person for the e&p community. :green_heart::+1:

10 Likes

Thank you Dudeious, I really appreciate the dragon. I hope to find him after my speech: I would like to thank all of the people who read my blog, even when it isn’t clear where I’m going with it. I’ve always imagined what these heroes were like in my minds eye and try to share that. I’d also like to thank Cristobal, who agreed to a recent interview. Finally, I’d like to thank all of the contributors to this forum, who help me understand how these heroes work. You can find my blog, and all my E&P posts, here. Thanks again.

6 Likes

Welcome to the secret dragon club… May i offer u a :beer: or some :popcorn:?? Seriously though. Well earned and congrats to u.

4 Likes

There’s a cult on the forums?!?!?!

5 Likes

Tin foil pants.

20 conspiracies

4 Likes