A dude 🐉 could come your way

@PlayForFun for helping out the coummity in fun things like…

And taking over the beta threads

:sunglasses::+1:

12 Likes

Thanks for putting me on your list @Dudeious.Maximus :slight_smile:
It is nice to have a dragon with me :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I can add a zero to if you want. :wink:

5 Likes

You and your zeros :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Master Zero Cow-Wrangler? :wink:

1 Like

@marki for sending info to help me.

If an other player has helped with emblems or to level ill bee happy too look at it.
Will have to come from the person that was helped. :wink::+1:

1 Like

Making a copy here for a new honoree.

2 Likes

I mean so many people to thank!

Godzilla for starters. Couldn’t have done it without being able to look up to such an almighty being. My wife for never asking questions about how much I spend. The Crew family for generally reading all the waffle nonsense I post. Or ignoring it without telling. Whatever works. Also my cats for never ruining a war hit by jumping on me.

It’s been emotional but to all the little kids out there who dared to dream big collecting Kinder Eggs toys, you can do it! You can collect loads of pixel cards for 1600 times the cost! I believe in you.

Peace and love!

Cheds

3 Likes

@Mistress_of_Shadows as yah love dragons…:heart_eyes::+1:

Also a Few more coming later

3 Likes

@Dudeious.Maximus I’m honored to receive such a Nobel award I’d like to thank the e&p community. But most of all I’d like to thank all the dragons and the dinosaurs that I have either dated and or have loved me over the time of my long existence LMAO seriously thank you it’s always nice to be appreciated so I humbly accept it. Does this mean I really get a little dragon at the end of my name? Am I really a part of a special group now???

2 Likes

Oh my God how awesome I actually just saw the Dragon that is so cool

2 Likes

New folk @princess1 and @SamMe for giving help all across the fourm :heart: thank you :blush:
Also @Math4lyfe for helping me out for when I first started…The circle is now complete. When I left you I was but the learner. Now, I am the master. :rofl::woman_shrugging: Plus all the help over the years to others. :heart:

@Radar1 for help over the years and being a cool dude with the community. :beers::beer:

17 Likes

Thanks for the dragon @Dudeious.Maximus :smile:

Who can say no to a dragon?!

8 Likes

So excited! Better than a 5 star any day :joy:

6 Likes

Thank you for the dragon, I always wanted one :grin:

4 Likes

I feel honored!! Thank you :kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

4 Likes

Great choices Dude. I spot some serious legends in there!

Cheers!

4 Likes

That’s pretty much me everyday… Booze helps :beer: Im just happy i got a dragon buddy now :laughing: Im no longer alone.

4 Likes

To alcohol!

The cause of, and solution to, all of life’s problems :sunglasses:

5 Likes

@PlayForFun is a double dragon :dragon_face:

4 Likes