20 yes characters

:green_heart::turtle::green_heart::turtle::green_heart::turtle:

Thanks @Control_Freq

3 Likes

Voted in favour. :muscle:

3 Likes

Thank you so much for the support :heart:

3 Likes

Iā€™m not sure if you already mentioned it but do you have a charity in mind?

That is a good question :slight_smile:

No, nothing in particular - but if I were to guess, the best choice would be to support something, that isnĀ“t ā€˜politicalā€™ at all. And something the majority of players would unite over. Like children of the world in need. :candle: :pray:

Alternatively, if such a charity event portal would become a thing, perhaps even every three months or so (just as an example) - it might be the wisest thing to select a variety of things to support, that could change each time itĀ“s active. If that makes sense. So everyone feels ā€˜heard and seenā€™. :blush:

1 Like

Global NGO would be more neutral. Like Red Cross.

Canā€™t recall if RC has religious affiliations though.

1 Like

they are start preparing of this i think, how else do you explain a 400 gems portal as prepare to charityā€¦

Such a sweet little thread, do not worry - you have not been forgotten :candle:

Here is some love, there you go :hearts:

3 Likes

Would be nice if they offered a special avatar for sale. All proceeds to designated charity. Annually.

5 Likes

Ok, thatĀ“s idea is just brilliant! :100:

Upvoted.

It would be especially nice if Zynga published the amount of money raised and listed the charity or charities receiving the contribution, so they can be vetted and confirm all donations received.

3 Likes

How can this not be a good idea? Youā€™d certainly think a billion dollar company could afford to give to charity (they may already do, of course. I wouldnā€™t begin to know how to find that out)

Even as an ex-player, this gets my vote @Gwniver. :blush:

2 Likes

Thank you both for taking the time - Yes, exactly, Iā€™m still hoping this will be a thing one day :pray: :candle: :rose:

1 Like

I would buy that!!!

2 Likes

Me too, a terrific idea and so easy to implement :candle:

Just stop spending on EnP and donate that money directly to charity. Playing the game can be stopped too with that time dedicated to volunteering for a charity.

3 Likes

So many new heroes, so many gems spent on chasing them, so many opportunities to make this a thing :pray:

And just quoting this fabulous idea once more - such a thing would be even easier to implement :star2:

I have faith and hope, be kind, SG. :candle:

1 Like

Hello you out there! Have you already voted? Not!? :hushed: Then be quick! Itā€™s for a good cause and only costs you one click. Letā€™s go! :smiley:

Or Iā€™ll visit you at night and become your worst nightmare! :rage:

Haha, just kidding! :laughing:

Or notā€¦? :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Promise??? :smiling_imp:

3 Likes