A charity event / summoning portal šŸ•Æ

Thank you for the support so far :hearts: LetĀ“s keep hoping :pray:

With so many new events this year and on the horizon - what better time to consider this, SG? :pray:

Envision if just a small fraction of all those money spent on pixels in this game were donated to a good cause. :four_leaf_clover:

Thank you for listening :candle:

1 Like

Just sharing a bit of love with this thread of mine, in hopes that it will not be forgotten. You never know :pray:

1 Like

2 Likes

Excellent idea!

This event could be done directly on the Humble Bundle website. There are many promotions for charity there.

1 Like

what a great idea @Gwniver , so awesome

and thanks for sharing this forward @JGE !!

2 Likes

Thank you for your ongoing support :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

So many new heroes, costumes, portals, events.

Shine on, little thread of mineā€¦
Be not forgotten.
But stand tall, for one day, you may be noticed :pray: :candle:

5 Likes

Here to give you a bump little threadā€¦:slight_smile:

1 Like

Great idea, gave you a voteā€¦

1 Like

Aw, thank you so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :pray: :rose:

Glad to see this getting bumped, and what an amazing idea! Even if it was another Solstice-style portal, without all the bells and whistles of shiny new charactersā€¦ Make it so itā€™s not as premium in terms of rewardā€¦ but it would be nice!

Thanks Gwniver for yet another delightful topic! :wolf: :heart:

2 Likes

Thank you for the support :100: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :four_leaf_clover:

This would be fantastic, and honestly, even if they werenā€™t AS generous as we would like (50% or more) donated to charity, but if they did 25% that would help to make a huge difference.

But then we would need to decide, or they would, which charity/charities the money goes to.
How would it be done? Maybe we make suggestions, then we vote on 1, 2 or 3 in a poll?

Or, maybe since they do the whole nature/earth day thing and about the planet, the charity could be something to do with that.

Either way a great idea and I fully support it

It worked! I hadnā€™t seen it before. It couldnā€™t come from anyone else, this is the quintessential @Gwniver topic. Fantastic idea, you get my vote.

1 Like

Thank you so much :rose: Weā€™re so close to 50 votes already :pray:

Hope prevails :four_leaf_clover:

Thatā€™s a good idea, letting the community decide upon it - thank you :seedling:

Aw, thank you so much :candle::blush:

1 Like

Donā€™t mention it! Iā€™ll try to remember to bump this every now and then.

2 Likes

Bumping this. Needs more visibility than the ultimate one-percenter suggestions which proliferate these days.

1 Like