A charity event / summoning portal 🕯

I´d love for the team behind Empires & Puzzles to create an event with a summoning portal, where the money spend there will be donated to charity. :rose:

I know many gaming companies has done this in the past, some by making cosmetic items that players could purchase in game for example, for a limited amount of time.

Given the - as far as I can read on this forum - enormous amount of money that seem to be spend on this game - it would be fantastic to see just half of that go to a good cause from just one of the many summoning portals.

Who knows - you might see players donate even more, because of it. :four_leaf_clover:

The heroes obtained from the portal would also help to serve as a reminder of all we have to be grateful for, when we band together. :heart:

I envision an event that would be easy in terms of gameplay, so it would be accesible for all players of all levels.

There are so many good causes one can donate to these days - and I really hope you will consider it.

Thank you :pray:

@Gwniver
Great idea, great post and you get my vote.
My preference would be a charity event and associated portal.
Or at the very least something that you could purchase in the shop - as an example the Ukraine flag pin with revenue given to the Ukrainian Refugee crisis.
Good luck

5 Likes

You have my vote and my 20 characters :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Fantastic idea, it would take the edge of getting Dawa!

Sorry I’m at my limit for votes but I’m wishing you success!

5 Likes

Love the idea, vote from me! If they did it in the same style as the black Friday event, I would totally be down for that!

4 Likes

I’d love it if it was strictly Season 2,3,4 and soon 5. With the Festival event now, no point in having them included again.

3 Likes

Fantastic Idea!!! Very very helpful!!! Great!

2 Likes

Thank you for the support so far - we can only keep trying and hope that SG can use it as inspiration for a future portal :rose:

For some reason I cannot give you a :hearts: (Really, seriously, is there a limit to how much positivity / likes you can hand out per day? :smile: ), but I do like your responses, thank you so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Voted. Love this idea!

3 Likes

Great Idea, your heart is in the right place.

4 Likes

Thank you :heart:

Perhaps it could be made so half of the money spend in the portal would go to charity or something along those lines, if SG does not wish to donate it all :pray:

2 Likes

… It’s just me, with my hopeful spirit, swinging by to shine a light on this little thread of mine. :candle:

Thank you for the support :pray:

1 Like

I would totally donate to the SGG exec charity new Ferrari fund. Oh wait. Been there, done that.

2 Likes

One day I´ll probably get told to shush, but until that day comes, I will remain hopeful and keep giving this thread my love and a nudge. :candle:

With all those new portals and heroes - what better time is there to make one of those portals, and just a fraction of the income from it, dedicated to a good cause. :pray:

3 Likes

Well you still get my vote, yours is a great idea

3 Likes

Gets my vote, great idea, always good to give back

2 Likes

This is an excellent idea. Hope this thread gets more traction.

3 Likes

I’m in

Thanks for starting this thread @Gwniver

Great suggestion

:green_heart::turtle:

2 Likes

I’m only just seeing this now, but I 100% support this. I’m glad that you created this @Gwniver :nerd_face:
I hope that more people see this thread!

3 Likes

Awesome idea, increases generosity and player involvement.

2 Likes