We’re at least 8, possibly 10, members looking for a new home. I suppose it’s a merge when it’s this big.
We want to be really clear what we’re looking for, to make sure it’s a good fit for everyone:
The basics: All flags used in war, minimum average of 80K on the titan (we don’t want to see low numbers consistently), fair usage of harpoons.
War: We want you to care as much about war as we do
- We like to communicate during war. If there’s something you need that can help you, let the team know.
- We like doing waves, where it makes sense and so far it has, although the wave size varies.
- We like to use the optimal color for tanks, which sometimes changes depending on the war rules and what heroes the alliance has.
- We do NOT like to set the color placement of all heroes in war defense (for example, green tanks with blue flanks, or red-blue-green-yellow-dark), we find this is non-optimal (at least for our level of spending).
- While rainbow defense is best, it’s not required because it’s not always optimal for a particular player. You know your roster best.
- We expect that if you attack a fresh team, that the intention is to one shot. We don’t believe in tank busting.
- We expect that if you’re doing cleanup, the vast majority of times you’ll be successful. We can help with cleanup strategies.
- We expect that if you’re having problems that you will seek out advice, and a group of us will look at your roster, war videos, and will help you out.
- We expect that if you can’t one shot kill at least 4 flags out of 6 that you’ll change one or more teams into cleanup teams for the short term.
- Don’t take your own cleanup (unless there’s no choice). Rage hits lead to non-optimal flag usage and sometimes failure.
- We expect that the players with better rosters will take on harder challenges and not be point whores. Don’t attack easy teams unless you need to, save your best teams for their best teams. We expect that you also won’t waste good flags on cleanup (unless there’s no choice).
- We expect that players with better rosters will try to clear the more challenging teams (during a flip) for the players with lesser rosters. In other words if you have a great roster, don’t use all of your flags in the last hour of war, where you’ll get a mix of hard and easy teams. This doesn’t help us overall.
- We expect that players with lesser rosters will take advantage of waves, which are generally the easier teams.
- We expect that the players with lesser rosters will use some flags for cleanup (during waves or when flipping). Arriving with 6 flags and smashing your flags against teams they can’t beat for less than 10 points per flag doesn’t help us.
- We expect that most of the time, players will be able to hold flags until they can use them optimally.
Real Life Can Happen: We’ve gone 1.5 years without missing flags, but we all know real life can happen. We’re considerate to our friends and we expect the same.
Titans: Many of us are good at titans but there will be times when real life can happen. Titans are not our focus.
Leadership: The former alliance leadership wishes to step down. Only 2 former leaders wish to be co-leaders.
Our war expectations sound intense, but they’re not hard and fast rules, just a philosophy.
Who are we?
- We’re all between level 63 and 75, average is 71.
- Our war defenses have a team power of 4600+. We’ve had experience facing all 4700+ war teams.
- 4 of us are in Europe, 4-6 of us are North American. We’ve found a mix to be highly beneficial when starting wars.
- We like war. We’ve strung together as many as 9 wins in a row using strategy, tactics, and helping each other succeed as a team. We care about the team more than individual success. Our overall war record is 69-36. Since leaning down it’s been much better than that.
- 13* titans are not a problem, have yet to try 14*.
- We started out as an alliance of 30 and part of that alliance went on to form a top 100 alliance. Since then we’ve been an alliance of between 10-16 members and as high as 25, but the core has been together more than a year.
- Most of us are (or were) moderate spenders. A few are low spenders (or extremely unlucky ).
- Many of us place top 1% in tournaments and can help you do the same.
- Many of us place top 1% in mythic titans and can help you do the same.
- We’ve created several guides to help you level up, farm, buildings, level your heroes and troops, and make effective war teams of course.
- Would prefer to have a 25+ member alliance, but less is fine as well.
- We prefer Discord but we use Line as well.
- We’re mostly quiet and easy going, except when it comes to war.
If you’re on the same page as us, we’d like to hear from you. We’ll looking to move in the next 2 weeks.
If we haven’t scared you, please contact EasySteps#4173 on Discord or tangy451 on Line.