7DH vs Ritual - 4* def war

Hey guys.
I wanted to share with you that beside beeing a top alliance you can have fun!

Right now Seven Days Hunting and Ritual are having a war with the restriction of 4* heroes only on def.

So if you are unhappy with the game do something new and out of the box!

Thanks to all of Ritual and 7DH for that funny event :wink:

21 Likes

suggestion for next war: dont use healers

5 Likes

We are enjoying that very much. First, not all players have enough 4*s to build a good team out of it, second, we all forgot how to do that. So we spent all afternoon discussing and checking rosters.

Attacking 4* teams seems to be more difficult than estimated. Sure, both alliances have millions of one-shots, but still, sometimes you are not getting through.

The penalty for a non-one-shot is a drink and we got the first Jim Beam Video already.

All together great fun and a fantastic idea!

Thanks Hunting for being a funny bunch! Thanks to my Ritual buddies, they are all going along with it.

10 Likes

This has been super fun and rather relaxing! It’s been fun getting to use hero’s on defense that I wouldn’t normally. Wilbur almost got me on my first hit! Sneaky flip-flop man!

3 Likes

That does look like a lot of fun

It is. It was kinda hard to think of a def that might stand a hit.
No one (beside our robotking @Xero786) has a built up a roster of 4* heroes for def :joy:
As Lady X said, we all were talking and changing for hours :grimacing:

2 Likes

It’s been buckets of fun so far. Added entertainment bonus, the inter-alliance bet where the losing teams representative has to post a video of themselves dancing @Rilf if Hunting loses, or karaoke @LadyXeliara if Ritual loses.

Personally I’m hoping for a tie, so they both have to participate:)

2 Likes

And the war after … only use healers ^^

2 Likes

hey now. I dont have THAT many maxed 4*s… ok I do have a few…

5 Likes

wishing you a lot of fun with this war - definitely a delightful change!

2 Likes

That require a lot of trust and a lot of respect, as long as a bit of madness.

Thumbs up guys, well done.

7 Likes

Well, i guess many of the top alliances know eachs leader or people within the alliances.
But yes, i would not plan it with everyone and neither does Vain :wink:

3 Likes

Some of our people were a bit suspicious if really both parties would stick to it, but mainly the people not so much involved in the war chats. I am sure, neither Hunting nor Ritual would like to be the one breaking such a deal.

Did I ever mention that I love this community? Sure, it evolves around a game, but a lot of international friendships are built, along with mutual respect and lots of fun.

7 Likes

I have enough trust in you and the others from the 7d family. It was a plesure thanks guys.:wink::v:t3:

5 Likes

I see a lot of Wilbur tanks but everyone told me wilbur isn’t a good tank. Hmmm. Have I been bamboozled?

Many thanks from me as well to our 7DH friends for making this happen. Great show and funny event for us all.

And I hope not to have to make a one shot vidio :wink:

5 Likes

I would say he is a good 4* tank, esp with heal bonus.
But many 5* are better.

2 Likes

Great idea, have fun :wink:

3 Likes

Can’t wait to use 4*s build heros what a fun to play this one

1 Like

After finishing our war a great thank you to our opponents again. A very fair and respectful war with a lucky winner.

It had been an honor.
(and the drinking video for the missed one shots will follow this weekend :smile: …)

2 Likes

Cookie Settings