7 V 10 in war?

If you experience losses every war, it can be worth it to keep notes on the opponents and yourself. At ten losses, if you clearly are mismatched as far as you can see I’d report to SG, and ask them to take a peek.

Heck, before the algorithm changed a year+ back, we were handed 23 defeats in a row, no matter what we did. 23. And after the Algorithm changed, we won/loss roughly 50/50, having made no changes, which was a huge difference.

I understand how frustrating and demoralizing this can be.

Gotta work on my English since we’re not on a losing streak and I’m not complaining :thinking: just observing and wondering that we never are favorites on paper. We’re always around 20-25 and the gap in added levels or added defense tp is around 10% at average. Honestly we wouldn’t be 50:50 if not for opponents leaving out flags, doing wrong moves, not being organized and our red tank defense. Once again, I love the challenge, just my experience I’m sharing. I tell my low level mates that get no targets 90% of the time but cleanup that we should feel honored that the game thinks we’re that strong :grinning:

1 Like

Your English is glorious. I’m just used to “the complaint” from others. Good luck in all your wars! :+1:

1 Like

Are they on opposing alliances? The points distribution is based solely on your team’s health points in relation to the rest of your alliance. Same with your opponents. There is no factoring at all between opposing alliances in the points distribution.

Opposing alliances
Is that right? Would seem odd because if you’re not factoring in the opponents then how can you ensure a level of equality?

We had less players, less flags, and if both teams reset each other once they still get more points in total.
They’d get 1507 and we’d get 1456 (I did the math).

Either way, I’m over this game. Matchmaking simply messed up this time, I was just looking for an explanation.

Thanks everyone for your time and contribution.

I’ve never seen an alliance worth less than 1500 before. The calculation starts at 1500 and splits based on team health. Rounding up usually results in somewhat more than 1500, up to 1530 or so.

The level of equality is supposed to be at the matchmaking stage. Unfortunately there are always exceptions, and you got one this time.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.