7 big hitters looking for a merge for 9 total members

There are 8 of us

1 Like

Come join Crew-Raiders, we have 20 people right now.

1 Like

We currently have 5 team spots available for anyone with 2000+ cups. Check out our ad on the forum; our name is East of the Equator, or hit us up on Discord at Equator Alliances to chat to the team and find out more about us!

1 Like

We have line and need to talk to the teams to see if we are a fit. We’re a very tight group and our endless humor and banter is paramount to our game experience

Blades of death and zero fallen look like a possible fit as there are enough decent hitters with possible war depth but we cant leave any behind. There are only 5 slots and 8 of us

Cervantes77 is my line group… Crew Raiders is very accepting, so feel free to come knocking.

Edit: As far as wars are concerned, we have won the last 4 out of 5 if that is any concern of yours.

The Desert Dwellers would be happy to host your group. We are a younf group figuring out the game, one reuirement is that everyone level 12 and up has to fight in the alliance wars. Check us out.

Heres what we have + 2 more members. One currently at 2100 trophies and the other at 1000 trophies. We have had 100% flags used in the last 2 wars which is a good thing. Like some folks im not into carrying dead weight and all our members are well aware of that and are pretty good at communicating if they will be absent on titans/AW.

1 Like

Hey guys :slight_smile:
Come and say hello we love to talk!
Check Greek frappe
Line id : tsaxa

Contact the ZERO FAMILY ALLIANCE leader LINE: djlite247

Still needing a home guys? Give me a bell on Line. ID same as in forum

@Tpenn did you find a home? If not hit me up on LINE @andybsg and we’ll see if TCW is suitable

@Tpenn f u interested in chatting to us we have space for all if u interested. Msg me in line or tag. Hope you find what u looking for

join us? all we do is tell jokes and make fun of each other. The core 4 members are all buds who love to make fun of eachother. “kaishaku” is our clan name. Add me on Line- Mehoyminoy

Still looking for an alliance merge? 100% participation with wars and titans. Hit me up on Line.

LineID: youngdavy

Are you guys still looking for a merger? My alliance is Evolution Begins. 2000+cups 3500+Tp. Top guys have deep benches

My LineID= DogEatCats