⚔ [6th Sept, 2020] - 72nd Raid Tournament - 4* Buff Booster, No Ice/ Blue

Could bring one of them to +4… haven’t decided yet.

I would not recommend this putting both healers on the same side…so they attack the other side first. And I need Mist on the left flank for special attack down earlier. No matter in which order I put my reds…left flank belongs to Mist. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

that would put Boldy (or Shady) in wing then :slight_smile: in this case, I would go for Boldy. the average mana (vs. Shady’s slow) is a bigger consideration on wing than on flank. (especially if you have Boldy’s costume for the mana bonus).

Don’t have it. But also mana troops are not allowed. (4*)

What do you think of this?

Maybe Wilbur+15 in? But he’s going to buff the attacker also…mmmh…:thinking:
Brynhild is a great buffer, but no emblems for her…and…3 healers…mmmh…:thinking::thinking:

Need help please!:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Probably going with this. On the bench: Tibs+20, C-Li+18, Caed+18 (and other not very emblemed or not emblemed heroes haha)

4 Likes

err i know it’s buff booster but you need some heroes that hit to have an effective defense. Also, tusk, 2nd tusk and costume rigards attack boost buff won’t stack, it’ll overwrite. You’re gonna be relying on slash attacks to kill your enemy haha. What other 4*s do you have leveled?

2 Likes

Would Wilbur or BT be the better tank for this tournament? I’m thinking of putting mono red or at least 4 red:

Mist - BT - Wilbur - G.Falc - Scarlett

Also got: Lancelot, Sumle, Colen, Gormek

Not sure which the best tank or positioning of heroes would be…

Going 4-5 red on defense should be interesting since most likely people wont be bringing Caedmon/Melendor for dispel so they will likely go with purple stack using Sabina. Or use Mist to prevent buffs.

Edit: It seems most people using BT/Wilbur are going with BT tank and Wilbur flank. Maybe this:

Mist - Wilbur - BT - G.Falc - Scarlett

2 Likes

Best i could come up with. No blues in buff booster really limits me.

Not sure if its better to put Will instead if Falcon as tank.
Other options are: c. Melendor+20, Jackal+20, Sabina+20, Brynhild+6…together with other reds wo any emblems like Sumi, Kelie or Colen.
Any ideas?

I think Boldtusk+19 will make the better tank.

Too many passive heroes…no hitters. I think you shall at least use 2 hitters…or you need critical damage paired with Wilbur only with slash attacks…or Wu Kong.

3 heroes that overwrite each other with atk up, they hinder each other…get rid of second Boldtusk.

1 Like

All red is good. I’ve done pretty well so far with mono when the strong colour is banned.
I’ve been thinking about replacing one of my untalented reds with a +20 other colour, but that’s always a weakpoint with Wilbur in team.

No debuffer? 20 debuffers

I am not sure on this one. There is no red 4* debuffer. I think the best debuffer this week is costumed Melendor (don’t have his costume) he would pair extremely nice with Boldtusk tank.

1 Like

Mist +11 as of now :sunglasses: :innocent:

2 Likes

the share no damage dealers :wink:

Mine is support heavy, too so far.
First draft:

1 Like

Hm… Originally I thought about Melendor and Kelile, but figured I can do smth different maybe. What about this:

I’m ok with giving 2 more tallents to Wilbur and Kashrek. More passive and no debuffer, but if these 3 go off, this could be extremely annoying. Especially for red attackers. Plus, defence up is stacking, unlike Melendor’s. What do you think? :thinking:

3 Likes

First draft at a team. Really struggling for on this one. No team cleanse in this setup, I do have a c.Rigard but that’s overlap with BT and would also be two healers, or I could use c.Caedmon but then I’m down an enemy debuff. I have Melandor but don’t really wan’t to double up on the greens. Urrg decisions…!

If you are talking about a dispeller, I’m not sure how I would fit one into my defense.

If I add C.Melendor, his defense up is redundant to Wilbur’s defense-up and Wilbur also gives higher % def up. Putting Sabina would add a 2nd healer which might be too passive, especially if I already use BT and Wilbur. I could add Caedmon which is an option tho…

sweet! may the boards be with you this tourney :wink: