⚔ [6th Dec, 2020] - 85th Raid Tournament - 4* Bloody Battle, No Dark/ Purple

Shakal=Guardian jackal? Could shift him to left wing, as I want to keep average Wilbur and slow LJ on flank. Sonya as cleanser with druid minions is a good idea.

sure…twenty times

looks good would keep it. and thanks for the input on mine!

Probably running this. 2 questions for you good folks:
Li-OG or costume? (Have around 200 emblems to put on her want to maximize her for this tourney)
And 2nd question, leave wings as is or swap positions?

Thanks!

1 Like

For Li Xiu:
I’ll go for the costume version, as it deals more damage and has dodge, which I think is more valuable in bloody battle (no way to restore lost lifepoints).

@Whiskey no costume for caedmon, so question is basically: dispell or cleanse first when both charged? It only matters for specials and slashes, so I guess, in most cases, dispell first will be more powerful then cleanse first, as there are more enemy buffs which, dispelled, will give an edge then there are debuffs which impact your attack.

1 Like

Forgot about costume li being a rogue. Definitely settles that.

One or the other I think, Jackal is squishy yes but if he hits with Mist’s debuff it’s gonna really hurt. I do like cLX as an AoE and to further drain their mana, but she’s much slower compared to Jackal and has no emblems. Using Caedmon’s cleanse form since almost all buffers are healers which would be wasted, and most offense oriented heroes have some form of debuff.

Have enough emblems to bring Grimm to +9, so might try to squeeze him in somewhere if I feel like it. Although it definitely IS my intention to encourage reds because 4* reds are all fairly squishy, some being slow on top (Colen, Sumle), and most importantly, no cleansers.

3 Likes

Gonna try this one I think

GOOD LUCK E1
STAY SAFE :kissing_heart:

1 Like

That looks familiar :thinking:

:wink:

1 Like

Setup - I thinking of using the following team for this tournament:

Thoughts? Mist would be better at flank, but I think a Wilber or Buddy tank would bring Blue or Red stacks against me. And I don’t want Buddy and Almur next to each other.

1 Like

With 2 greens there is 100% of a red stack. Moreover what’s the point of Wilbur in the wing? He is useless there.

True! I’ll swap Guardian Jackel and Wilber. I could swap Almur with Li Xiu. Reduce the desire for a Red stack. Thanks!

I absolutely would not tank with Buddy when you have a Mist+19 and Gretel+20. Not saying he’s a bad tank but you’re handicapping yourself if you don’t use a yellow tank when you have a suitable one for this tourney.

1 Like

Yea, this time I choose based on Top10 finisher… and didn’t notice that 8th is you :open_mouth: :muscle: :sunglasses: :tada:

Will see this turney if it will works :sunglasses:
Goodluck everyone :muscle:

4 Likes

I changed things up before I read your message. Ur absolutely right! I don’t know what I was thinking with not tankin mist…

I decided to go with this order and this set of heroes.
Is there a problem with buddy or Grimm in this setup?

1 Like

Turbo leveled Mist for this tournament

Sadly, have too many 5* clerics to give her anything more than the basic manashield chance.

Considered Scarlett and her fast speed instead of Grimm, but I wanted the chance (however small) of Caedmon hitting a triple def down’ed opponent

2 Likes

2 Likes

Good start today, 5-0. Couple of tough battles, but 3-2 tactic worked today. Blue and green, once Mist and Chao as a support. Already deep into the 4000+ defences territory, so it’s gonna be hard to keep the pace.
Defence is waiting.

3 Likes

I’m going with this:

3 Likes

Strong start day 1. Really not sure what’s going on though as the first 4 opponents had blue tanks??? Very strange stuff. No one has hit my defence yet though so not sure how that will go.

4 Likes