600 gems to spend

And the gem cost 350 :confused: , OP can’t pull 2 times in there. Forget about it.

There’s time between now and Dec, 30. Maybe one of the calendar offers will be attractive to the OP.

3 Likes

If so, I will pull 1 ice, 1 atlantis lol, but if I have 700 gem, in that situation, I will forget about blue and pull in 2* Atlantis heroes.

This Rudolph present is pretty good and I even get my lil dragon back after he has been missing for a couple months…

2 Likes

I guess I’m just cheap. I hate paying for something I can get for free later. But the “enjoyment” factor is important. OP is (realistically) a ways a way from TC 20, and yet further from it producing a blue hero. So it may very well be worth it to go ahead and pull blue now.

4 Likes

If you’re going to pull blue, you want to be prepared to use both pulls on blue. Of course, if the first one comes back with something good, you can always save the second set of gems.

2 Likes

Idk, for me if 600 gem, wlll pull 2 times blue, but if I have 700 gem, I will forget bout blue and pull both at Atlantis, for me rainbow color not very important until certain situation to use and always use 3 purple , 1 red, 1 yellow and other depend on sometimes 3 or 4 purple in raid, for defense , I use 2 purple, 1 red ,1 blue, 1 yellow for a long times until I have good rainbow team.

My reason:

1. I prefer Unique heroes (Atlantis give more chance to that)
  2. Blue heroes u can get from TC 20, free heroes token (if lucky) and will got a lot of dupe if u doing a lot of pull in future.
1 Like

I would do Event or Atlantis pulls and empower my training camps.
In the long run you will anyway have all the 4* TC heroes and 5* are hard to get with 2 pulls.

1 Like

If you are now building you team, do one elemental, it has the higer chance to get a 4* or 5*.

If you get a good hero at first try at Elemental, you might take a shot at Seasonal afterwards, if not, you have a second try.

2 Likes

So much to think about when being new and starting a new game (Only a week in) I’m in the same situation
I have 623 coins with VIP and if I’m reading the forum right the Atlantis summon is coming on Dec. 30 so I will have 700 coins by then

No 3* hero but it’s the Blue Elemental summons today

TC 1 level 6
TC 2 level 3
SH will be 9 today
Farms 6 at level 8
Mines 3 at level 8
People seem to ask these ? so before they ask I answer

So I’m looking for advice for my situation also @Kerridoc makes a very important/interesting point about the low chance of getting a good blue this month from the Atlantis summons and me needing a good blue now. This is what I have now & Boldtusk is being leveled at the moment.

In your case I’d hold for Atlantis. Your roster would be improved in any color, not just blue. The Classic heroes will eventually come from TC20, but (at least for now) the Atlantis heroes are only from the portal.

5 Likes

@Kerridoc ok thanks for your input greatly appreciated

1 Like

+1 on @Kerridoc’s advice. You are guaranteed to get at least a 3* on each pull from Atlantis, and most all of those 3* will improve your team when leveled. Your existing two 3* are great, but that still leaves 18 or so 3* out of the Atlantis gate that would legitimately help you. So you have a very high chance of drawing something useful.

2 Likes

Vote for this. I will pull 2 times in Atlantis with extra poin for mats chest if you pull 10 times you will get mats.

Btw : they will offer a good deal when Atlantis event coming.

( My alt account is the same boat with yours, I just have 4* red star (3 Scarlet, BT, Kelile) , Bane, and Skittitull. ( I buy started pack Aud 7 , and I make mistake pull , I pull all 900 gem in Red elements summon) and that crazy luck gave all 4* heroes.
And another 300 gem is from gain every reward gem from everywhere since I don’t buy VIP pass.

I doing good with that combo. U will see very strange deffense with 3 red, 1 green and Bane ( I love Bane)
I can pass the mainly map and when I got 2 free hero token, I pull sonya and Prisca. In time you will get the good heroes, if you activate and pattience.

Have a good heroes is awesome, but knowing your
own heroess strength, how to maxed them, how to use them, how to choose the right opponent in raid , will gave you huge benefit!

Have fun and wish you luck with your pull!!!

1 Like

Ha! Another player in the same boat as me. I’ve played since June-ish and got Gravy my second? week. I’ve had two 4* reds (BT, Falcon) after a month of playing and never got a blue above 3*.

I was excited when an Atlantis summon indicated a blue hero coming out, but all I got was Gato. Ha!

Both TC13 and TC20 had the same blue output rate for me:

Color 5* 4* 3* Total %
Blue 0 0 2 2 9%

My overall portal summons isn’t much better:

Color 5* 4* 3* Total %
Blue 0 0 9 9 16%

Yellow had a lower rate (13%) but it still gave me two 4* yellows.

I’m still waiting out for Atlantis too, with my gems. I think I pulled one time in Elemental Blue (I was desperate), and all I got was a dupe 3* feeder. Misandra/Athena … where are you???

I hope our luck turns!

Ironically, my baby F2P account got Sonya in her first ever summon from a free Epic Hero token.

1 Like

Wish u luck !!!

I’m actually in the same situation as op. Already have a 4* blue kiril but I strongly want zonya instead. With my current rainbow team of 4*,i need a strong hitter and dispeller. Not sure to wait for atlantis summons or use gems now for elemental.

Kiril is way better than Sonya. Get Caedmon: he’s a better dispeller.

True he is better but I already use little john for 4* green. His slow mana ability really helps alot in raids and events.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Advice on where to spend 8400 gems