60 plus summons and no Kingston

That’s unfortunate m8 and unfortunately like you stated you already know the answers that will follow this OP so be prepared, lol.

On a side note though and I say this only from personal experience as it has nothing to do with the odds in pulls but over my 17 months of playing I have seen plenty of vids and topics here like yours where players will do 30, 50, 100 plus pulls and not get anything and I myself got to thinking and paying attention to when I do pulls.

As a player that has gotten 99% of all his 5* heroes within the first 3 to 4 pulls which is about 70 or so (including duplicates I have fed into each other) I truely believe my system works well for me.

This is my routine for doing pulls. Firstly I have totally given up on 10 pulls as they have never given me a 5* yet so I haven’t done one in over a year so all following comments are based on single pulls only.

I will do a pull during events or atlantis and if I get a 3* I will wait about 2hrs and then try again and keep doing that till I get a 4 or 5 star hero.
At any point if I pull a 4* I will follow that with another pull, if that next pull is a 3* then I wait again.

If I get a 5* I do another pull and again stop if I get a 3* and start all over againg.
I usually never need to do more than 3 pulls before getting a 5* or HOTM. BUT I have done sometimes up to around 10 single pulls in intervals as stated above over the course of the month before getting a 4 or 5 star. But I have also gotten 2x5* on first 2 pulls or within the 3 pulls.

I found that this RNG system has it’s moments and it’s about finding that special moment when the system wants to be generous. I have seen plenty of players doing vids on 100 consecutive pulls and get nothing but 3* and I just keep asking myself, WHY you idiot, can’t you see the system isn’t paying out, why do you continue?
It’s all about timing IMO and I yet to prove myself wrong.

This method has provided me with many 5* s on first and second pulls followed by HOTM.

Now as I stated this is only my system and we probably all have superstitions when it comes how we perceive an RNG in our minds, but this works well for me, I never spend a great deal and haven’t spent anything for a few months except for the current VIP special which also just gave me Kingston on my one and only Atlantis pull.

Good luck

5 Likes