60 5* ascension items - only one of them is blade

Can someone tell me a reason why c2p would do summons if you don’t get ascension items to get heroes to the last level? Ever since aethers have been introduced I stopped getting enough 5* asc items. I do get some from time to time - together I have 60+ 7 of them are tomes and only 1 is blade .

If there is some moneygrabbing dev on this forum - can you tell me why should someone do any summons? I received 2 blades in almost a year both were from Farholm Pass and I have about 20+ heroes to ascend…

Also - is it only me that’s getting screwed this much?

1 Like

Well as an f2p/vcp i got screwed with the number of heroes i got from this game. I got plenty of mats, can ascend like 4 or 5 heroes of each color. But yes you guess it right. I got no one to ascend :sweat_smile:

Two blades from the rare quests in almost a year? I think you missed some of those. This seems like a very low number.

1 Like

definitely true. 2 from Farholme is more like a quaterly thing than yearly.

1 Like

I want to bring out the Rantometer here but it’s only a half-rant really.

Money grabbing devs is bang on target though. That usually sets my ranty-senses tingling.

As said above if you’ve only had 2 D-Blades in a whole year from Farholme then you’ve missed a lot of Farholmes.

I run low on D-Blades and resorted to using Alchemy Lab 10B a while back to convert some of my Tomes I had surplus in. Got 2 D.Blades for my troubles.

Currently back up to 5 again and waiting on the others to catch up again. It’s swings and roundabouts really.

3 Likes

It´s most likely like this to lure people into spending. I also struggle, to a point, where I sometimes just wish I had gotten a four star instead of a five star, because at least I can max that.

But yes, it´s also RNG. For example, I have been having luck in the Nature element department far more than in my Holy element department etc.

It would be nice to just play with our new toys right out of the pack though. It would be super cool if they could be levelled differently - perhaps through actually playing with them. They could get extra XP bonus if they got taken to map farming etc. But oh well, dreaming. :thought_balloon:

Best of luck to you :four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

For me it’s tome of tactics. Always at 0 and whenever they come every 6 weeks? They get used. Using Alchemy lab 10B but it takes forever haha. Always a bottleneck somewhere that can be bypassed with $$$. But it’s what it is :person_shrugging:

1 Like

I have lots of blades but only 2 tomes. Is it effective to put a Damascus blade in an alchemy lab? I haven’t used it before and am unsure on ability and % to change a blade to a tome.

It’s ok. I’ve used it for that purpose previously, but you have a 1/6 chance for it to be a tome, so 16.7%.

1 Like

And it costs 200 gems also so not perfect but a chance

Well thanks for the info. The chance I don’t mind as much as the gem cost. It is even worth building and leveling up an alchemy lab?

Got boat load of mats vc2p got one scope from quest today the only non farm 4* mat i didnt have …
I am quite picky on what i level on the 5* side though, have been playing 3 years i just leveled rhys too…

1 Like

Sure, AL is worth leveling in any case. You can run 3 simultaneously and every 1k shards you have you can use them to convert to something more useful, mainly emblems and a chance at a 4* mat. I’ve gotten quite a few 4* mats out of it over the period I’ve been running it. At least 1/month but there have been months where I’ve hit the RNG and received 2-3 4* mats out of it.

Im usually stocked up on mats so I don’t have a need for the last one any longer, but I do run 10A that has a chance to convert farmable 3* mats into 4* mats and it does pay off. That one is 100 gems/7 days

1 Like

One probably shouldn’t… But i think the gambling aspect of the game is what is most addictive.

I have too many blades… Not enough darts or scopes… And using the alchemy lab to change rings into a tonic… Which i have too many of… Is not appealling.

Agreed… 1 every 7 weeks… We are in August… Around 32 weeks in… 32/7 is at least 4.

I’d use it… If i had the choice of 3 options when it was baked… Why do i want to trade my 43rd tonics for my 36th rings?

Yes… Because every 10th trade of alkshards gives you a4* ascension mat… And hey… Maybe it is what you need.

Sure, having options to choose would be awesome, but we don’t have that choice. You’re also correct that if you’re stocked up on mats it wouldn’t make sense to do either of the 10s. But there are other options you could do to get mats for battle items while at the same time get the shards for emblems and mats without spending gems.

Mats haven’t been my issue in a long long time, are you sure you are c2p? I used to have a tome shortage, but really it just masked my hero shortage… Since I got tomes stuff just piles up.

This made me laugh, I hear it so much recently.